Diner Survey Results
"The food was nasty. Tasteless. And I think expensive "
Joe's French-Italian Inn Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Best Dishes at Joe's French-Italian Inn
These dishes from the Joe's French-Italian Inn menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Charred and sizzled Rib Eye ()
Link to Joe's French-Italian Inn
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 11/04/2013 - A diner from Carleton, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Cons: 'The food was nasty. Tasteless. And I think expensive '
- 11/18/2013 - A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.
- 05/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Escargot prime rib perch filets all great'
- 08/19/2015 - A diner from Flat Rock, MI tried it and liked it.
- 02/03/2016 - A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.