937-253-8154

4313 Airway Rd ( )

Dayton, OH 45431-1327

Neighborhoods: Wright View

View Hours
Description: Joe's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid more than $50.
Tags: Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs
  • 67 dishes entered by diners at Joe's Pizzeria

Reviews for Joe's Pizzeria

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by m0sf3t

they are falling

for the past year they have been falling they made us the worse pizzas for christmas I have ever had there and I have been going there for over 25 years . They cant get orders straight anymore , our pizzas costed over 60 dollars when I got them friday the frozen cheese one had hardly any cheese on it , when I baled it you could see all the crust on it it had hardly any cheese . I asked them for no onions because my son is allergic to onions the one he got baked friday night had a few in it , I asked for anchovies on my jumbo it had two little tiny anchovies on it , I dont know yet about the frozen jumbo one . They are just getting worse , Ive noticed it for over a year now Im never going back and Ive been going there for over 25 years .

Toppings - Chicken Pizza

had onions it when I told them my son was allergic to them

Good Pizza

Guys from work go here a lot. Went with today, Pizza was great. The tables are a bit small for larger groups plus the trays they give you, but it was still good. Staff was friendly.

cheese pizza

I had their side salad and cheese pizza. The small was really big, but I still had to eat all of it. The salad came with dressing already on it, which I don’t prefer. The dressing was good, but too much….I will ask for “on the side” next time. Everyone from my work always calls ahead, so the pizzas are ready when we get there, which was super nice! Really enjoyed this place.

Joe's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Northridge, Riverside, Moraine, and Clement.
People found this by searching for: Joe's Pizza Dayton Ohio, Joes Pizza Dayton Ohio, Joe's Pizza Dayton, Joe's Pizzeria Dayton Oh, Joe's Pizza Menu Dayton Ohio, Joe's Pizza, Joe's Pizza Dayton Ohio Menu, Joe's Pizzeria Dayton Ohio, and Joes Pizza.

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Joe's Pizzeria

Joe's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  91%  Ambiance:  83%
Pros
  •  "Good food"
  •  "Best pizza I've ever had!"
  •  "Different taste"
Cons
  •  "Speed "
  •  "None"
  •  "Small dinning are limited parking"
Comments
  •  "Nope"