262-628-7700

3718 Hubertus Rd ( )

Hubertus, WI 53033-9794

Description: Johnny Manhattan's is a Steak, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steak, Parking, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Sandwiches, American, Seafood, and Good for groups
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Johnny Manhattan's

Reviews for Johnny Manhattan's

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by mrsmick
Johnny Manhattan's

supperclub revival at its best!

an early 70’s supperclub feel with intimate seating,wonderful antique back-bar,and a very friendly waitstaff made this my favorite steak house,one that still offers soup and salad! A vast array of steaks,chops,pasta dishes and seafood,my blackened filet was out of this world! I ordered it well-done and got it that way,yet it was still very tender,and the choice of acorn squash(a full half) made this the best meal I’ve had in a long time.The waitress made sure our bread basket was always full.

blackened filet

wonderful flavor,very tender,perfect size with the choice of 5 potato or pasta side dishes.The steak had a smokey,spicy,melt in your mouth taste.

Add/Show Comments (2)

AMAZING STEAKS!

Awesome food! We can’t get enough of Johnny Manhattan’s food! The crab cakes are just delicious! Last time we ordered deep fried shrimp with crab cakes for appetizer- loved it! Lobster tail is just amazing, worth every penny! If you want to have fresh, GRADE A beef, it will cost ya! If you want a great dinner, I strongly advise Johnny Manhattan’s. If you want a dinner, well, plenty places to go:)

For garlic lovers…. Garlic stuffed filet!

the atmosphere is nice, very home like, no teens ( at least when we were there) the owner is hilarious, doesn’t beat around the bush:)

lobster tail

Not an average lobster tail! It’s like going to Main and getting a lobster tail there! Finger licking good!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Best Steak in a LONG TIME

I had the pleasure of eating at Johnny Manhattan’s this past month. I had a filet and it was honestly the best steak I have had in a long, long time. I ordered it medium (like my steaks medium rare but sometimes it is difficult to get them done just right)… and the steak melted in my mouth. Atmosphere is warm and the waitstaff are very friendly and accommodating! A little “pricey” but well worth it for a treat! One of the few places where you get soup AND a salad! I had “crabby mushroom” soup and it was delicious. I can’t remember exactly what they called it but I had the chocolate molten cake for dessert and my only complaint is that there just wasn’t enough of it!!! Great place.

Filet

3.0

Perhaps I expected too much

Cute enough place…doesn’t make up for the lack of personality of staff and lack luster food. None of four of us were impressed, although one could not complain about the amount of food, such things as cold, boxed ?potatoes and poor quality meat were a downer. I would prefer less meat of better quality. Mine did have good flavor, but I ordered it blackened.

blackened filet

June 10, 2012

Best place to eat love it tell all my

Best place to eat love it tell all my friends. Love the filet soup and salad potatoes great friendly waitstaff. Clean restrooms. Must have escargot and crab cakes. Friend had prime rib. Let me tell you melted in his mouth great placeā€¦

Johnny Manhattan's is located near the cities of Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Johnny Manhattan's Restaurant, Johnny Manhattan's Hubertus Wi Menu, Johnny Manhattan's, Johnny Manhattan's Menu Hubertus Wi, Johnny Manhattan's Hubertus, Johnny Manhattan's Hubertus Wi, Johnny Manhattens, and Johnny Manhattan's Menu.

Nearby Restaurants