Diner Survey Results
Best Dishes at Josef's Table
These dishes from the Josef's Table menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Dover sole ()
Inspired by Austrian Chef Josef Schibanetz and led by Chef de Cuisine Anthony Rodriquez, Josef’s Table brings to South Florida an Austro-European fusion derived from the best European tradition.
Chef Rodriquez’s menus incorporates local seafood, farm fresh produce, and spices from around the World. He then updates these classics to create a light and sophisticated presentation more in tune with the modern American palate.
An extensive wine list assembled by General Manager/Sommelier Krista McCracken accompanies Chef Rodriguez' menu.
This list features varietals from around the world with no less than 29 offerings available by the glass.
Josef’s Table offers a truly European elegant dining experience in an elegant setting punctuated with just the slightest dash of nostalgia.
- 04/09/2013 - A diner tried it.
- 12/28/2013 - A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.
- 08/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'My birthday and a friend took me. The table was sprinkled with happy birthday confetti, the menu had my name and the food and service was very good.'
- 09/09/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
- 09/16/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
- 09/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
- 01/01/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 02/10/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
- 02/16/2015 - A diner tried it.
- 02/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.