732-367-8903

165 S New Prospect Rd ( )

Jackson, NJ 08527-1734

Description: Joseph Pizza is a Pizza, Subs, and Pizza-Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Joseph's Pizza, Pizza, Subs, and Pizza-Subs
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Joseph Pizza
  • 1 user loves Joseph Pizza

Reviews for Joseph Pizza

Joseph's Perfect Pie!

I’ve been a loyal Joseph’s customer since I was a little boy! Their pizzas have a great flavor and if you are into pizzas with toppings you won’t be dissapointed as Joseph’s piles on the toppings!

Not into pizza? NO PROBLEM! They offer all kinds of hot dishes like baked ziti and their alfredo is to die for! They also have many different kinds of hot and cold subs which are super!

PLEASE, just try ‘em once and you’ll be hooked!

Fettucini Alfredo

Very creamy and enough for two! My favorite dish!

2.0
-1 1

I guess they can't all be winners

To be fair …in the past Joseph’s Scillian pie was THE BEST in the area. We hadn’t gotten one in over a year and decided to order one this evening.

We got a TERRIBLE PIE.The SAUCE was SOUR. The DOUGH was AWFUL, like it had not been made fresh and I don’t know how they got so much air pumped into it. We couldn’t even just steal the cheese and topping off the top because the sauce was so HORRIBLE.

I HAVE PRAISED THEM IN THE PAST but tonight’s pie makes me think, it’s PIZZA for Pete’s sake how can you screw it up so badly ?

Add/Show Comments (1)

February 24, 2012

Good Pizza

Really like their pizza. Recommended by a friend and took my family there. Will definitely go back..

December 6, 2008

Good Pizza

I've been to Joseph pizza a few times and it was great. However, sometimes I went there and I was completely ignored and got no service. Other than that, this is a great place to eat.

Joseph Pizza is located near the cities of Jackson Township.
People found this by searching for: Josephs Pizza Jackson Nj, Joseph's Pizza Menu Jackson Nj, Josephs Pizza Jackson, Josephs Pizza Jackson Nj Menu, Josephs Pizza, Josephs Pizzaria Jackson Nj, Joseph's Pizza Jackson Nj Menu, Joseph's Pizza Jackson Nj, and Joseph S Pizza Jackson Nj.

Doraldo Ristorante Italiano

Link to Joseph Pizza

Joseph Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  90%
Pros
  •  "Its a pizza parlor. The food is great & has great prices. Service is great & they deliver. "
  •  "Pizza"
Cons
  •  "None"
  •  "Just a normal pizza place, nothin to good"
Comments
  •  "It's okay it's just normal, not bad but nothing amazing just regular normal pizza place with average food"