Call 140 Wabasha St S
St Paul, MN 55107

Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Burgers

Joseph's Grill is a American, Hamburgers, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users tipped more than 18%.

bketch photo

bketch

St Paul, MN
Joseph's Grill 5.0

Good food

We have our classmates lunch every couple of months and never know how many will be attending. The staff is always great at fixing tables for us. The food is always great

Joseph's Grill 5.0
April 30, 2012

Great Food

My wife and I had an enjoyable baby back rib dinner. We had quick service with a friendly waitress who also had a sense of humor. The ribs were done just right and not buried in sauce. Potatoes were smooth with lots of butter. Just…
Joseph's Grill 1.0
July 17, 2010

Salty Food

Before my first visit to Joseph's with some business associates, I read quite a few online poor comments about it's food and service. So I tried to be safe by ordering a nice chicken salad. The service was fine and attentive, but the food…

American Hamburgers Burgers
Tips
  • Though the restaurant closes at 10pm, the bar often stays open later, depending on the crowd.
Mon-Fri 06:00AM - 10:00PM

Lulu's Deli

Fast Food in Merrlam Park

Bennett's Chop & Railhouse

Steak in West 7th

Joseph's Grill is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Www.Josephgrill.Be [email protected], Joseph's Restaurant St Paul, Www.Josephs Restaurant/Wabasha Loc, Joseph's Grill Wabasha, Josephs Grill St. Paul Mn Breakfast Menu, Joseph's St Paul, and Josephs Grill.