Jose's Blue Sombrero

20371 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045

Cuisine: Mexican

Jose's Blue Sombrero is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

ginmuffin photo

ginmuffin

Milwaukee, WI
Jose's Blue Sombrero 3.0

Ok

This is an ok place. Not my favorite and i would not go out of my way to go here. There are plenty of other places I’d rather go. But if it’s close by then it’s a good place to go.

FruitCup photo

FruitCup

Milwaukee, WI
Jose's Blue Sombrero 4.0

Guacamole to die for

Hailing from the Southwest, I’m admittedly a snob when it comes to Mexican food. While JSB isn’t bad, it’s not the best I’ve ever had either. What does stand out, however, is their tableside guacamole ($8). Forget the simple guacamole, and get the tableside stuff that they make fresh in front of you. It’s worth every penny.

There have been times when I met friends for dinner, and I watched them eat their meals while I pigged out on my tableside guac and a margarita. And I was in heaven.

Tableside Guacamole

The best guacamole I’ve ever had. Pay the extra few dollars and get the tableside guac, it’s worth it.

Mexican Delivery Guacamole

Jose's Blue Sombrero  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/12/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Jose's Blue Sombrero is located near the cities of Elm Grove.
People found this by searching for: Jose Blue Sombrero Brookfield, Blue Sombrero Menu Brookfield, Jose Blue Sombrero Brookfield Menu, Joses Blue Sombraro Review Jpurnal Sentinel, Jose's Blue Sombrero Nutritional Info, Jose's Blue Sombrero Menu Brookfield, Jose's Blue Sombrero Menu, Blue Sombrero Brookfield, and Jose's Blue Sombrero Brookfield.