Jose's Mexican Restaurant

901 W Clayton St
Dayton, TX 77535-2415

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"There was hair in my food, ants crawling on the wall, I even got bit by one! The Dr.Pepper was disgusting! Not carbonated at all! And I'm really hoping they don't charge for this meal. I told our waitress and they were really nice about it and the"
Comments
"Clean the place! Check your food! & don't charge people for this kinda service!"
Jose's Mexican Restaurant 3.0
July 7, 2009

Jose's Mexican Restaurant is yum!

All I can say is yummy! More of a Tex-Mex than Mexican but still great food, service could be better, reasonably priced and great atmosphere! Good food in a small town!

Mexican Tex-mex

Jose's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/24/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 05/06/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/03/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There was hair in my food, ants crawling on the wall, I even got bit by one! The Dr.Pepper was disgusting! Not carbonated at all! And I'm really hoping they don't charge for this meal. I told our waitress and they were really nice about it and the'
    Comments: 'Clean the place! Check your food! & don't charge people for this kinda service!'
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/21/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/21/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Jose's Mexican Restaurant Dayton Tx, Jose's Mexican Restaurant Dayton, Tx, Jose Restaurant Dayton Tx, Jose's Dayton Menu, Jose Restaurant In Dayton, Jose's In Ddayton Tx, and Joses Mexican Food Dayton Tx.