512-693-8833

2410 E Riverside Dr ( )

Austin, TX 78741

Neighborhoods: Riverside

View Hours
Description: Joy East Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
Tips:
  • The buffet is in a busy shopping center close to a 24-hour gym, with parking at a premium and lots going on at all hours. This is more a sensory overload experience, so keep an eye out and don't be lulled into a food coma and knock over that toddler going for another Rice Krispie treat.

Overall: 77%    Food: 76%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 50%
Pros

• "This place is great! I love all the seafood!!!"
  • "None"

Reviews for Joy East Chinese Restaurant

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by awful4

DO NOT GO TO JOY EAST!

This food turned me against Chinese food. The staff and cooks don’t give a shit about how pathetic the quality of their food is. One of the cooks actually was picking his nose as he was changing out the food. The General Tso’s Chicken was very runny and watery and the eggrolls were old and rancid. I confronted the staff as I paid of how poor the food is and I received no “We are sorry sir” nothing. Just a blank “deer in the headlights star.” These people are clearly on dope! DO NO GO HERE! My daughter found a dead cockroach in her mac & cheese.I showed it to the server and no apologies nothing! WTF????

awful

The place had kids running everywhere putting there hands in the food eating straight from the dessert area. When I told the staff all they said was I’m sorry. Have been eating here for a few years will never go back. I.m just hoping we don’t get sick now.

October 8, 2014

The worst restaurant experience I have ever had. My entire family got food poisoning and when notifying the manager he said there was nothing wrong with his food

April 2, 2014

Their food was gross!!! The food was cold. Fried rice wasn't even cooked all the way. Peaches were dark. The bathrooms were very dirty. And I noticed that a tile in the dining area was hanging from a leak in the ceiling. And when I asked…

Joy East Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Joy East Austin, Joy East Chinese Buffet, Joy East Buffet Austin, Joy East, Joyeast, Joy East Chinese Restaurant, Joy East Chinese Restaurant In Riverside, Austin, Tx, Joy East On Riverside, and Joy East Menu.

Nearby Restaurants