Julienne

2649 Mission St ( )

San Marino, CA 91108-1639

Neighborhoods: San Marino

View Hours
Description: Julienne is a French restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: French
  • 1 user wants to eat at Julienne

Reviews for Julienne

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by sweetie

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Julienne

Julienne in San Marino

I visited this Quaint adorable restaurant on Sunday and loved all of it. My parents lived in the neighborhood back in ‘59 when it was the San Marino Market. The food was delicious and the service impeccable. If you go there you may want to skip the frame and home decorative store next to it on the east side of the restaurant. I was greeted there by a very uptight woman there. The things insede were beautiful to say the least but they don’t seem to want anyone to shop there. when I reached out to feel the texture of the top of a vase she reprimanded me and told me not to touch anything in the store in the RUDEST tone that I haven’t heard since I was a child! My mother jumped to my defense and told her it was totally inappropriate of her to speak to me that way. She told my mother that most people would know better than to touch things in a store! after a few attempts to let her show a nicer sde to us we left and she actually slammed the door behind us! Well I really could have bought this $1000 vase but I didn’t since I was treated so rudely.NEVER EVER prejudge you customers! I mentioned to someone at Julienne that they were much nicer than the lady next door. She looked mortified and admitted they hear these kind of things about this woman all the time! So enjoy your meal at Julienne but stay out of the Lions Den next door!

Julienne is located near the cities of San Gabriel, East San Gabriel, Alhambra, Victoria, and East Pasadena.
People found this by searching for: Julienne Restaurant In San Marino, Julienne Restaurant, Julienne San Marino Restaurant, Julienne San Marino, Julienne's San Marino, Juliennes San Marino, Julienne Restaurant San Marino, and Julienne In San Marino.

Featured in San Marino