407-240-2557

4201 S Orange Ave ( )

Orlando, FL 32806

Neighborhoods: Edgewood

Description: Julie's Waterfront is a Seafood, American, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Seafood, American, Good for groups, Breakfast, Salads, Wings, Wraps, Lunch, Diner, and Online Ordering
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Julie's Waterfront
Tips:
  • If you'd like a rare moment of quiet at Julie's, aim for 3pm-6pm on weekdays. Or come in during a downpour and listen to raindrops on the deck's fiberglass roof.

Reviews for Julie's Waterfront

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by dcbuffy

4.0

Great Overall Experience

Casual Dining, great service, tasty dishes, what else do you want?
Julie’s offers a lovely view of a lake, so most of the seats are outside. The restaurant isn’t fancy. The ambiance is relaxed (the wait staff wears jeans or shorts). The food was very good. It wasn’t particularly fancy but it was a good value (the other people with me all agreed).
This is the kind of place where you can kick back and not worry about impressing anyone – most of the people were wearing shorts or dressed casually.

Land and Sea Combo

I had the NY Strip with Grilled Grouper filet. The portions were sizable. While I am not a big eater, I can see a big man being full on what was served.
The Strip was tasty and cooked according to my specifications.
I found the Grouper to be a bit dry. However, it was still good.
I had the veggie medley that was definitely frozen (a little disappointing). However the Baked Potato made up for it.
I liked the Coleslaw as my side, not to sweet (a scoop’s worth), not one of servings where you get two bites.

4.0

Good value

This place was very quaint, a shabby looking place from the outside. However, the food was great, prices very affordable and good service. The menu is extensive too. There is a nice deck overlooking the water which would be nice in cool weather. Don’t let the looks fool you, this is a nice place to eat out.

grilled scallops

Scallops were huge and very meaty and tender. I got mine done in lemon butter, which could have had more flavor. There are several preparations to choose from as well as sides. The portion size was very good. I was comfortably full but I did not eat the vegetables since I don’t like peppers in them.

February 12, 2009

Fair prices, bit pricey

This restaurant is waterfront. We ate on the patio (that needs a furniture upgrade) with a nice view of the Lake. \r The menu is fish sandwiches, platters, steaks, salads and a variety of bar type food. For dinner last night we…

People found this by searching for: Julie's Waterfront Menu, Julie's By The Water Orlando Fl, Julie's Waterfront, Julie's Waterfront Orlando, Julies Waterfront Menu, Julie's On The Waterfront, Reviews And Menu For Julie's Waterfront Grill In Orlando Fl, and Julie's Waterfront Restaurant Orlando.

Featured in Orlando