Julie's Waterfront

Neighborhoods: Edgewood
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Salads

Julie's Waterfront is a Seafood, American, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"The food was delicious! We sat on the covered patio and it was glorious!"
"The building is quaint but in need of some small repairs."
"I recommend the grilled salmon scampi!! Delish!!"
Itsyummy photo

Apopka, FL
Julie's Waterfront 4.0

Great Overall Experience

Casual Dining, great service, tasty dishes, what else do you want?
Julie’s offers a lovely view of a lake, so most of the seats are outside. The restaurant isn’t fancy. The ambiance is relaxed (the wait staff wears jeans or shorts). The food was very good. It wasn’t particularly fancy but it was a good value (the other people with me all agreed).
This is the kind of place where you can kick back and not worry about impressing anyone – most of the people were wearing shorts or dressed casually.

Land and Sea Combo

I had the NY Strip with Grilled Grouper filet. The portions were sizable. While I am not a big eater, I can see a big man being full on what was served.
The Strip was tasty and cooked according to my specifications.
I found the Grouper to be a bit dry. However, it was still good.
I had the veggie medley that was definitely frozen (a little disappointing). However the Baked Potato made up for it.
I liked the Coleslaw as my side, not to sweet (a scoop’s worth), not one of servings where you get two bites.

dcbuffy photo

Orlando, FL
Julie's Waterfront 4.0

Good value

This place was very quaint, a shabby looking place from the outside. However, the food was great, prices very affordable and good service. The menu is extensive too. There is a nice deck overlooking the water which would be nice in cool weather. Don’t let the looks fool you, this is a nice place to eat out.

grilled scallops

Scallops were huge and very meaty and tender. I got mine done in lemon butter, which could have had more flavor. There are several preparations to choose from as well as sides. The portion size was very good. I was comfortably full but I did not eat the vegetables since I don’t like peppers in them.

Seafood American Salads

Julie's Waterfront  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was delicious! We sat on the covered patio and it was glorious!'
    Cons: 'The building is quaint but in need of some small repairs.'
    Comments: 'I recommend the grilled salmon scampi!! Delish!!'
People found this by searching for: Julie's Lakeside Orlando, Julie's Waterfront, Julie Waterfront Restaurant Orlando Florida, Julies Waterfront Menu, Julie's Waterfront Orlando, Julie's On The Waterfront, Julie's Waterfront Restaurant Orlando, Julie's Waterfront Menu, and Julies Waterfront Orlando Fl.