Jumpers Grille

Cuisine: Steak, Southern, Seafood

Jumpers Grille is a Steak, Southern, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

MBALLS1 photo

Lutherville, MD

This restaurant is awesome!!! They have awesome pork bbq and pit beef sandwiches but the best thing was the burger(delicious and juicy). Service was great and we got our food within minutes, they are much better with the new ownership.

very bad food and dirty.the guy putting the...

very bad food and dirty.the guy putting the sandwich together with no gloves went to the cash register with out washing went back to making sandwiches with out gloves but he did wipe them on his very dirty jeans

warmheartblonde photo

Parkville, MD

What a shame...

Plain and simple…the food was bad. And in the end, that’s all that matters. You can let the service slide some and the atmosphere even more, but not the food. I wouldn’t recommend going there to anyone. They had one waitress for the whole dining room and one cook for the WHOLE RESTAURANT on a Sunday night, so the service was poor too. I ordered cream of crab. It took forever to get there, and if I hadn’t been so hungry, I wouldn’t have eaten it. It isn’t cream of crab; it’s water of crab. There isn’t any Old Bay in it or any sherry. You can’t make an error like that if you’re operating in Maryland. My three family members got burgers. My daughter’s tasted like a hot dog. My “house special” was tasteless. There are several other restaurants down the road. Save yourself; go to one of them!

cream of crab

Worst cream of crab I’ve ever had in Maryland.

Flat, small freezer burgers. The blue burger, cheeseburger, and cheddar burger were nothing to write home about.

prime rib bites

Described as the house special, it’s a “prime rib” sandwich cut up in bite sizes and served with au jus. It’s tasteless and the au jus is just as bad. If that’s the house special, I don’t want to know what the rest tastes like.

Braveheart photo

Pasadena, MD

Real BBQ in Maryland

One of the few real BBQ places in Maryland. I’m from the south and this is as close as I’ve seen.

BBQ Chicken

Don’t recall the price, but the prices are all very reasonable.

Bad Food Steak Southern

Jumpers Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Jumpers Grille is located near the cities of Riverdale, Green Haven, and Severna Park.
People found this by searching for: Jumpers Grill Pasadena Md, Jumpers Hole Grill, Bbq Chicken Near 21122, Jumpers Grill Pasadena, Jumpers Grill, Jumpers Grille, Jumper Hole Rd Seafood Resturant, and Jumpers Grill Menu.