K C Prime Restaurant

3.8 rating over 1 review
4160 Quakerbridge Rd
Trenton, NJ 08648-4703

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Various, American

Pros
" am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa"
scorpioism photo

scorpioism

Trenton, NJ
K C Prime Restaurant 4.0

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones...

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones we create on our own), and a friendly staff that provides top-notch service (especially the bartenders)! Great local hangout, and I enjoy my VIP status! Word up.

Szechuan/Cantonese Various American

K C Prime Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/07/2013 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa'
  • 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Papa's Pizzeria

Italian in Villa Park

Pat's Original Diner

American in Franklin Park

K C Prime Restaurant is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj Menu, Kc Prime Menu Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Menu, Kc Prime Nutrition Information, Restaurants In Trenton Nj That Start With A K, Kc Prime Restaurant Menu, Kc Prime Steakhouse Menu, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj, and Kc Prime.