K C Prime Restaurant

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Various, American

Pros
" am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa"
scorpioism photo

scorpioism

Trenton, NJ

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones...

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones we create on our own), and a friendly staff that provides top-notch service (especially the bartenders)! Great local hangout, and I enjoy my VIP status! Word up.

Szechuan/Cantonese Various American

K C Prime Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/08/2013 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa'
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Papa's Pizzeria

Italian in Villa Park

Pat's Original Diner

American in Franklin Park

K C Prime Restaurant is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Kc Prime Menu, Kc Prime Restaurant Menu, Kc Prime Menu Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Nutrition Information, Kc Prime Steakhouse Menu, Kc Prime, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj Menu, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj, and Restaurants In Trenton Nj That Start With A K.