Call 4160 Quakerbridge Rd
Trenton, NJ 08648-4703

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Various, American

Pros
" am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa"
scorpioism photo

scorpioism

Trenton, NJ
K C Prime Restaurant 4.0

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones...

KC Prime has good food, great drinks (especially the ones we create on our own), and a friendly staff that provides top-notch service (especially the bartenders)! Great local hangout, and I enjoy my VIP status! Word up.

March 21, 2008

Great steaks

KC Prime is a steakhouse that has good to outstanding steaks every time I've been there. They also have a full bar. Its not cheap, but no great steak is. Can get crowded. Make a reservation.
K C Prime Restaurant 3.0
March 17, 2008

Brunch

I don't eat meat out so I would rather not go here for lunch or dinner (they may have a good non-meat selection but I wouldn't know) but i did eat here recently for brunch and it was pretty good. Lots of food to choose from and of course,…
March 13, 2008

Just right

KC Prime is a classy kind of steak house. It's not too stuffy but its trendy and a nice atmosphere. They offer a very expensive kobe beef steak but it's not worth the money because all of their steaks are good. Make sure you check their…

Szechuan/Cantonese Various American

K C Prime Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/08/2013 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' am writing this review as I dine here, I have been waiting for my bread since I got her I am still waiting on it!!!!!!! My food is here 45mins after I ordered it STILL NO FRIGGIN BREAD IN SIGHT!!!!!!! my friend ordered a beer n the bread n we r still wa'
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
K C Prime Restaurant is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj Menu, Kc Prime Menu Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Menu, Kc Prime Lawrenceville Nj, Kc Prime Steakhouse Menu, Kc Prime Nutrition Information, Kc Prime Restaurant Menu, Restaurants In Trenton Nj That Start With A K, and Kc Prime.