Kabob House

Neighborhoods: Central Beaverton
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Persian

Overall
Pros
"Best persian food in Oregon."
"STOP! Don't waist your time going to this restaurant. Incredibly rude service. In fact no service at all. On father's day 2014 my wife and I took our baby and father for dinner at this so called establishment! I was raving about this restaurant "

Middle Eastern Good For Kids Takeout
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Kabob House  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/19/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'STOP! Don't waist your time going to this restaurant. Incredibly rude service. In fact no service at all. On father's day 2014 my wife and I took our baby and father for dinner at this so called establishment! I was raving about this restaurant '
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best persian food in Oregon.'
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Kabob House is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Metzger.
People found this by searching for: Kabob House Beaverton, Or, Kabob House Beaverton Menu, The Kabob House Beaverton, Central Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Kabob House Beaverton Or, Kabob House Beaverton, Kebab Haus Beverton Portland, The Kabob House Beaverton Or Menu, and Kabob House Beaverton Oregon.