Kalie's Family Restaurant

2.0 rating over 1 review

440-248-1332

28149 Miles Road ( )

Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

Description: Kalie's Family Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Kalie's Family Restaurant

Reviews for Kalie's Family Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Mik
Kalie's Family Restaurant

2.0

This place sucks

Today, on Father’s Day, we had spent the afternoon house hunting. Lunch time rolled around and we stopped at kailies diner for lunch. There were four of us: my husband, my son and daughter-in-law, and myself. Upon entering the restaurant’, we seemed to be the only customers there. There were approximately seven or eight other people there who were loud and rowdy and were constantly behind the counter and in and out of the kitchen . The only hamburger on the menus was advertised as half pound
D of ground beef. I asked our waitress ( who’s skirt was pretty much nonexistent ) if I could get a smaller burger she said no. So I got a grilled cheese and fries. The burger cost my son nine dollars and 1.55 more fore fries. When our lunch came the Hamburger was NO WAY half a pound. Looked like a BK whopper size and the fries looked and tasted like they came from the bottom of a fryer with dirty grease. The other items ordered was a chef salad and a club sandwich that was BAD at BEST. THE mustard and catsup bottles were nasty and crunchy and when we asked for different ones the older waitress gave us a dirty look and took the dirty bottles and set them on another table without even cleaning them. Waitress was in another world and we were not asked if we wanted or needed anything else with our lunch. DON’T GO TO THIS RESTAURANT! I paid cash because I didn’t trust the roudy people behind the counter to take my credit card.

Hamburger

NASTY OVERPRICED. NINE DOLLARS FOR A NASTY HAMBURGER? REALLY?

Kalie's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Moreland Hills and South Russell.
People found this by searching for: Kalies Family Restaurant Solon, 28149 Miles Rd Restaurant Chagrin Falls, Kalies Resturant, Kalies Family Restaurant Menu, Kalies Family Restaurant, Kalie's Family Restaurant, Kalies Restaurant, Kalie's Family Restaurant Solon Ohio Menu, and Kalies Family Resturant.

Gamekeeper's Taverne
Umami Asian Kitchen
Flour
Plaza Agave Bar & Mexican Food
Grove Hill

Link to Kalie's Family Restaurant

Kalie's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Clean place, good food and friendly service."
Cons
  •  "None."
Comments
  •  "Highly recommend it."