Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen

543 York Rd
Warminster, PA 18974-4518

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Best Chinese take out around. Owners are extremely friendly and appreciative of your business, which is somewhat of a rarity nowadays. Try it and see"
"I have been going to this place since I was a kid. The owners are so wonderfully friendly. To this day they ask me how my parents are every time I go in. The service is excellent and the food is so good!!"
Cons
"Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you"
"None!"

Chinese Parking Catering

Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/13/2013 - A diner from Quakertown, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Warminster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I have been going to this place since I was a kid. The owners are so wonderfully friendly. To this day they ask me how my parents are every time I go in. The service is excellent and the food is so good!!'
    Cons: 'None!'
  • 01/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best Chinese take out around. Owners are extremely friendly and appreciative of your business, which is somewhat of a rarity nowadays. Try it and see'
    Cons: 'Small, simple take-out only place but don't let the looks fool you'
Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen is located near the cities of Warwick, Ivyland, Hatboro, Horsham, and Neshaminy.
People found this by searching for: Kam Wah Chinese Warminster Pa 18974, Kam Wah Chinese Kitchen, Kam Wah Warminster Pa, Chinese Near 18974, Kam Wah Chinese Restaurant Warminster, Kam Wah Kitchen, Www.Kamwahchinesekitchen, Kam Wah Warminster, and Kam Wah Kitchen Warminster.