Kapao! Asian Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Beaumeade
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Benjami photo

Ashburn, VA

I drank a glass full of baby roaches. OMG DON'T EAT HERE!!!!

I ate here once when they first opened. I decided to give it another try today for lunch since I was going to be in the area. OMG was this a mistake!

I went to the restaurant around 11:30am 9/9/2015. I ordered their General Kapao Chicken, lunch special.

The food was ok, not great. I expected the chicken to be a bit more crispy than it was, considering I was the only customer and I was eating in the restaurant. Regardless, this review has nothing to do with the food.

After finishing my food, I still had 3/4 of my Diet Coke left in my cup. I decided to chug it before leaving. I got down to the last centimeter of Coke, only to realize that it felt a little bit chunkier going down my throat than I would expect. I looked in the glass and saw many little chunks. At first I thought that they were just bits of food or something, but I was drinking with a straw, so I don’t know how they would have gotten in there. Closer inspection revealed that they were tiny little bugs. Some dead, some swimming. OH MY GOD, I SERIOUSLY JUST CHUGGED A GLASS OF BUGS! I’m not talking about A bug that happened to fly into my drink. I am talking about a swarm of little baby cockroaches IN MY DRINK! This was like something straight out of Fear Factor. I started to panic. I started to shake. I did not know what to do. I started taking pictures, but could not even hold the camera still. I came really close to barfing all over the place, but tried to focus on pretending that this did not just happen.

After gaining my composure somewhat, I showed the restaurant staff. They tried to tell me it must have just been in my cup, but I then pointed out that one of the metal trays near the drink dispenser was teaming with little bugs. They were everywhere. All over the drink machine and surrounding area!

I was able to get my money back, and then frantically called the health department. The pictures that I sent to the health department are attached.

Baby Cockroach swarm

I wanted to cut out my own stomach

Chinese Asian

Kapao! Asian Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Kapao! Asian Kitchen is located near the cities of Broadlands, Ryan, and Dulles.
People found this by searching for: Kapao Asian Ashburn Va, Kapao Ashburn Va Menu, Kapao Asian Kitchen, Kapao Restaurant Reviews, Kapao Asian King, Kapao Asian Kitchen Menu, Kapao Ashburn, and Kapao Ashburn Va.