Kelsey's

Hamilton, ON L8S

Neighborhoods: Westdale South
Cuisine: American

Kelsey's 1.0

bad

a late bite , turned very sad ! arrived with a slightly disabled friend , to meet my girlfriend, she was waiting. sat down with her . server said my friend and i could’nt be served . i steped aside ,and explained , my buddy had not been drinking but had a head injury from a accident. she said yes i know… however the manager said we have to leave. i asked how do you know his condition ? please explain to your manager. she returned 20 sec. later . the manager says you must go. my disabled friend was in tears ! this lack of any any understanding , although , the waitress says yes i know. was too hurtfull to our friend ,we all still have a sick feeling. in these days of social correctness, could she or he have taken 5 sec, to listen. just ruined a good night !

American

Kelsey's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/05/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Mississauga, ON tried it.
People found this by searching for: Coupons For Kelsey's In Hamilton Ontario, Kelseys Montfort Restaurant Westdale Hamilton, Kelsey's Hamilton Main Street, Kelsey's Main Street Hamilton, Kelseys Restaurant Menu Hamilton Main East, Kelseys Westdale Hamilton Review 2013, and Kelsey's Westdale Hamilton.