360-825-7033

1666 2nd St ( )

Enumclaw, WA 98022-3404

Description: Kettle is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Kettle
  • 1 user loves Kettle

Reviews for Kettle

VERY disappointed with the Kettle

I was told to go to the Kettle for a huge delicous breakfast. My wife and I drove 26 miles to the Kettle and were VERY disappointed. I ordered a veggie omlette with a side of bacon. The plate of food was no larger than any other place we eat for breakfast. The home fry hash browns were very bland. Not too much taste at all. The omlette was some eggs with cheese melted inside and a couple of mushrooms (and I mean a couple) inside. The maybe 1/2 of a cups worth of veggies were all laid out around the open side of the omlette to make it look like it was full and overflowing with veggies. The whole thing was covered with cheese.
Our waitress was not too on the ball. The place was busy and they had many wait staff. Our waitress forgot my wifes toast,our check and was never back to the table to check on us. When I questioned her about the huge breakfasts I was told about, she wanted to give me a menu to look for it.

Veggie omlette

NOTHING SPECIAL. CAN GET THE SAME OR BETTER ALMOST IN ANY PRIVATELY OWNED RESTAURANT.

Kettle

The best reastaurant in town!!!! KETTLE

well here is the deal i go here atleast twice a week and im hooked i love the friendliness and the whole atmosphere jenn the waitress is an amazing lady and always has me laughing and on my toes the employees are fun and energetic when i come through the door she has my order put in in seconds and the food is marvelous the scrambles are absolutely huge and dont let any one say any different i’ve never one time seen one person eat a whole one and i’ve been here so much i practically live here the service is great and they are always willing to satisfy me if i want something they will get it for me and theyy are so fast you barely even have time to finish you r muffin its amazing yes i know it is very busy on the weekends and yes a waitress cant just cater to you but they will try to be as polite and efficient as possible and i end in just go try it for yourself you will love it oh and there was not one time where anything that wasnt supposed to be in there was there and those people below me were probably white trash any way and just wanted too ruin someones experinance or screwed a horse one or the other

bacon and eggs

this is what i get every single time i go and its just spectacular

Kettle...a.k.a., "Three Hairs"

It makes me sad cuz I used to LOVE this place. Their homemade muffins were sooooo good! But we had friends in town from Texas that run a mobile bistro and we thought they’d love the Kettle too. Ugh. When Linda got her breakfast, there was a hair cooked into the eggs. We let them know, they took it back….Ted gets his breakfast…ugh…a hair was cooked into the hashbrowns…dang it! This wasn’t looking too good. So then, my dad….yep, a hair was in his breakfast. We had been here many times in the past. My family loved the Kettle. But after the third hair, the waitress was not apologetic at all. In fact, she got loud and rude. They didnt offer to comp the food or anything. That was my last experience at the Kettle. I will not be back nor will I ever take any outta town friends there! (Man, I’m gonna miss those muffins!)

Best Place Ever

I have been there twice now and for breakfast and lunch its my #1 place to go. Jen and Deb are the best servers I have ever had they make you feel very welcome and they are always smiling. The food is fantastic, the atmosphere is wonderful, the prices are good, the selection is outstanding. And trust me you won’t leave hungry!! :>)

Unbelievable scramble

A friend I work with told me about the kettle, said the scramble was huge. She was not kidding had the enumclaw scramble,, oh my gosh… enough food to feed the whole town… My wife had a half order bacon and eggs,,, she so glad ordered half, it filled the plate.The kettle is at the top of the list of my favorite breakfasts restaurents… well worth the trip from federal way. asked about the blueberry muffins and waitress gave us two to take home. they are fantastic also. quick service, a group of 14 went in before us, so thought may be awhile for food,, no way,less than 10 minutes from waitress taking order…. we will be back

scramble,, the enumclaw

Kettle

Don’t pay attention to those lie filled reviews. this is the best restaurant ever I’ve loved it since the first time I ate there I know you will to the first time I ate there I knew I would be back time and time again. they have the best food service and ambience. Once you go there you’ll be back. I don’t belive the person that said they won’t be back they will be especially since they love there muffins they’ll be back. they know they will be back.

January 12, 2010

can you say ' muffins'

my husband and i enjoy going in here to eat, the waitress are very easy going and playful. the owner loves for you to try out the last batch of cookies. if you like toast, don't eat here, but let me say the muffins are to die for. i likeā€¦

Kettle is located near the cities of Buckley.
People found this by searching for: Kettle Enumclaw, The Kettle Enumclaw Wa, The Kettle In Enumclaw Wa, Kettle Enumclaw Restraunt, The Kettle Enumclaw, The Kettle Restaurant Enumclaw, The Kettle Enumclaw Menu, Kettle Restaurant Enumclaw Wa, and The Kettle Menu Enumclaw.

Krain Corner Restaurant
Summit House Restaurant
Enumclaw Clubhouse Cafe

Link to Kettle

Kettle  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Atmosphere was friendly service great and the food was excellent. Food came quickly and was hot!"
  •  "Best damn food ever "
  •  "Everything is GREAT!"
  •  "Great food"
  •  "Huge portions and delicious food + muffins."
Cons
  •  "Nothing"
  •  "Nothing bad about this place!"
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "Just go there "