KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

803-783-1219

7351 Garners Ferry Rd ( )

Columbia, SC 29209

Description: KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: American, Chicken, Cheap Eats, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Delivery, and Good For Kids
  • 217 dishes entered by diners at KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken
Tips:
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

Reviews for KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Two Strikes, Three? You're out.‎ - ‎ -...

Two Strikes, Three? You’re out.‎ – ‎ – 2010-10-28
I had been to this location and had a terrible experience and called with my complaint. Manager Elaine talked to me and invited me back to have dinner on her. I decided one evening to go back and Elaine was not there. So instead of trying to talk to another about her offer of a free meal, I ordered and paid. From the start it was a disaster. Closed the register before giving me my change. Had to wait for another person to order and pay to get my change. Watched the new trainee make my order which was not what I had ordered. The order was up on the monitor, and instead of the manager on duty supervising his staff, he was having Pizza delivered in to him behind the counter. (Should have been an indication to me that the food would be bad, if their own people will not eat there) Well, I spoke up when my order was packed and said, I think you made the wrong stuff. Another person then looked over the order and at the actual meal, and yep, it was wrong. She said “Oh well just make him two more of the smaller sandwiches and he can have four of those instead of the larger one”. I said, I just wanted what I ordered. Well, then a cook from behind the line talking to the girl that delivered the Pizza to the manager on duty says, “Yes, let’s get this man’s order scraight! We need to make his order right!”, and started behind the line still talking to the other, “Let’s get this man’s order right, now!” Well, this was condisending to me and I spoke up, Did he think this was a joke, was it funny. (Still no Manager on duty, must have been busy with that Pizza). Finally the manager on duty come up and says, “We do make mistakes sir!” Well this is the second time they made a mistake on me, and after I was invited back my the store manager Elaine, it was just as bad or worse as the time I complained before. Finally received my food, but during all the time I had been waiting, still no one offered me a drink, or anything to calm me down from confronting my wrong order and having to wait again for the food to be prepared. The previous time, the Store Manger Elaine told me that they all know they should ask if I’d like something to drink while I wait. I left my business card and asked that the store manager Elaine call me. The next day, I waited all day and decided to call the store myself. I asked for Elaine and then asked if my card had even been given to her. At least the card was passed along in her message book, but she stated she was busy all day and did not have the chance to look at her messages listed in the book. We talked again about the poor experience I had and she appoligized. She asked me to come back and see her when she on duty. I told her No! The quality should be the same whether she’s there or not. So, now I have to see whose working to get good service and good food! I think not. We I ate my Honey Bar-B-Q sandwich, it was dry, too strong on the sauce, and it was like the product had been on the steam line for the whole day. Not Good. I will not give them my money for a third time to be disappointed again.

By the way, the survey on the back of the reciept will not allow you to call in from the same number more than one time in six weeks or so. So when I tried to call that number to complain, it kicked me out of the system, and did not take my complaint. Now that’s good customer service, I was upset and should have been able to leave my comments even though they did not want me to enter their giveaway again. I also went online and left my complaint for the customer service survey online and asked that I be contacted. Never got contacted. KFC should change their slogan, instead of :"So G-double O-G good! It should be: “So try us till we get it right! sucker!”

I cannot believe the franchise owners and such are not concerned enough to make sure their restaurants are operating with quality and standards. I hope one of them will call me to answer my complaint.

HONEY BBQ SANDWICH