KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

221 Electric Ave
Lewistown, PA 17044-1328
(Near the intersection of Electric Ave and 3rd St)

Cuisine: American, Chicken

Pros
"Unsanitary unfriendly and unprofessional when i asked to speak with the daytime supervisor she was very unfriendly and did not satisfy my complaints. My family and i thought lewistown pa kfc had been very unprofessional and dealing with our customer satis"
Cons
"Everything about the store had been an unpleasant experince especially the unfriendly daytime supervisor who dealt with my families complaints about sanitary conditions very ubprofessio"
Comments
"I would not recommend lewistown pa kfc to anyone "

Kid Friendly American Chicken

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/07/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Unsanitary unfriendly and unprofessional when i asked to speak with the daytime supervisor she was very unfriendly and did not satisfy my complaints. My family and i thought lewistown pa kfc had been very unprofessional and dealing with our customer satis'
    Cons: 'Everything about the store had been an unpleasant experince especially the unfriendly daytime supervisor who dealt with my families complaints about sanitary conditions very ubprofessio'
    Comments: 'I would not recommend lewistown pa kfc to anyone '
  • 06/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Burnham.
People found this by searching for: Kfc Menu Lewistown, Kentucky Fried Chicken Lewistown Pa, Kfc Menu Order By Phone 17044, Kfc Lewistown, Pa, Kfc Menu Lewistown Pa, Lewistown Kfc, Kentucky Fried Chicken Menu Lewistown Pa., Kfc Menu 17044, and Kfc Prices In Lewistown Pa.