2.0 rating over 1 review
Call 1010 Conant St
Maumee, OH 43537
Neighborhoods: Maumee

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"The chicken and the specials that they have on certain days"
kpl photo

kpl

Waterville, OH
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken 2.0

The #2 on your menu

We have visted the KFC at this particular location many times before. On Tues. eve. I stopped by for two meals. One was fine, the other one (for my husband) had two very very small drumsticks (#2 meal). I drove home before I checked the food and we live probably 10 mins. away so I wasn’t going to take it back then. I called the store and spoke with a manager and he said that’s the dark meat for a #2 meal. Are you serious? It cost $7.00 and that’s all he had to say. Not any other offer or nothing. I was extremely disappointed in his “who cares” attitude. We will not be going back there again! Sorry to say, I always enjoyed the grilled chicken.

2PC. MEAL - 2PC. MEAL at KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

2PC. MEAL

2 legs???

American Kid's Menu Catering
Tips
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Perrysburg.
People found this by searching for: Kfc Dishes, Kfc Maumee, Kfc Maumee Ohio, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kentucky Fried Chicken Maumee Oh, Kfc, and Kentucky Fried Chicken Maumee Ohio.