KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

419-893-7684

1010 Conant St ( )

Maumee, OH 43537

Neighborhoods: Maumee

Description: KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: American, Kid's Menu, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Coffee, Traditional, Good For Kids, and Fast Food
  • 212 dishes entered by diners at KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken
Tips:
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

Reviews for KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by kpl
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

2.0

The #2 on your menu

We have visted the KFC at this particular location many times before. On Tues. eve. I stopped by for two meals. One was fine, the other one (for my husband) had two very very small drumsticks (#2 meal). I drove home before I checked the food and we live probably 10 mins. away so I wasn’t going to take it back then. I called the store and spoke with a manager and he said that’s the dark meat for a #2 meal. Are you serious? It cost $7.00 and that’s all he had to say. Not any other offer or nothing. I was extremely disappointed in his “who cares” attitude. We will not be going back there again! Sorry to say, I always enjoyed the grilled chicken.

2PC. MEAL

2 legs???

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Perrysburg.
People found this by searching for: Kentucky Fried Chicken Maumee Oh, Fried Chicken Meal, Kfc Maumeeohio, Kfc, Kfc Maumee, Kfc Maumee Ohio, Kentucky Fried Chicken Maumee Ohio, and Kentucky Fried Chicken Chicken.

Balance Pan Asian Grille
Degage Jazz Cafe

Link to KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "The chicken and the specials that they have on certain days"