KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

1010 Conant St
Maumee, OH 43537

Neighborhoods: Maumee
Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"The chicken and the specials that they have on certain days"
kpl photo

kpl

Waterville, OH
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken 2.0

The #2 on your menu

We have visted the KFC at this particular location many times before. On Tues. eve. I stopped by for two meals. One was fine, the other one (for my husband) had two very very small drumsticks (#2 meal). I drove home before I checked the food and we live probably 10 mins. away so I wasn’t going to take it back then. I called the store and spoke with a manager and he said that’s the dark meat for a #2 meal. Are you serious? It cost $7.00 and that’s all he had to say. Not any other offer or nothing. I was extremely disappointed in his “who cares” attitude. We will not be going back there again! Sorry to say, I always enjoyed the grilled chicken.

2PC. MEAL - 2PC. MEAL at KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

2PC. MEAL

2 legs???

American Kid's Menu Catering

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/10/2013 - A diner from Fort Wayne, IN tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.
  • 02/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The chicken and the specials that they have on certain days'
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Perrysburg.
People found this by searching for: Kfc Maumee, Kfc Dishes, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kentucky Fried Chicken Maumee Oh, Kentucky Fried Chicken Maumee Ohio, Kfc, and Kfc Maumee Ohio.