King BO Restaurant

Houston, TX 77074-1332

Neighborhoods: Sharpstown

Tags: American and Takeout

Reviews for King BO Restaurant

King BO Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: King Bo Houston, King Bo 59, Southwest Fwy And Bissonnet Chinese Buffet, Www.King Bo Restaurant/Takeout Menu, Channeltworestaurantreporthoustontx, King Bo Southwest Freeway Menu, Website King Bo Chinese Restaurant In Houson On Bissonnet, and King Bo Houston Menu.

Nearby Restaurants

100% Taquito
Californian in West University

Link to King BO Restaurant

King BO Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  57%  Food:  40%
Pros
  •  "King bo on bissonnet was not right, the food was horrible the fried rice was hard it taste like left overs and omg the crawfish was very nasty taste like old water, the lady who's a worker there I'm not sure of her name but she refuse to give me "
  •  "Nasty...hungry Africans everywhere...and fat Mexican kids running around..wasting food on the floor. ."
  •  "LEAVING! THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE! "
Cons
  •  "The crawfish and the rice... And the worker could have giving my more crawfish to take so she can keep her customer, she tried giving me crawfish in a small cup cup...she could have done better than that"
  •  "Small parking lot for my truck"
  •  "At lunch they ran out of pretty much everything and the owner overcharged us. I will never go again! "
Comments
  •  "STAY AWAY! I JUST SAW THIS PLACE ON CHANNEL TWO BAD RESTAURANT REPORT!"