King BO Restaurant

Houston, TX 77074-1332

Neighborhoods: Sharpstown
Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"King bo on bissonnet was not right, the food was horrible the fried rice was hard it taste like left overs and omg the crawfish was very nasty taste like old water, the lady who's a worker there I'm not sure of her name but she refuse to give me "
"Nasty...hungry Africans everywhere...and fat Mexican kids running around..wasting food on the floor. ."
"LEAVING! THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE! "
Cons
"The crawfish and the rice... And the worker could have giving my more crawfish to take so she can keep her customer, she tried giving me crawfish in a small cup cup...she could have done better than that"
"Small parking lot for my truck"
"At lunch they ran out of pretty much everything and the owner overcharged us. I will never go again! "
Comments
"STAY AWAY! I JUST SAW THIS PLACE ON CHANNEL TWO BAD RESTAURANT REPORT!"

American Takeout

King BO Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/11/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/09/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/21/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/09/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/24/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'LEAVING! THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE! '
    Cons: 'At lunch they ran out of pretty much everything and the owner overcharged us. I will never go again! '
    Comments: 'STAY AWAY! I JUST SAW THIS PLACE ON CHANNEL TWO BAD RESTAURANT REPORT!'
  • 02/12/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nasty...hungry Africans everywhere...and fat Mexican kids running around..wasting food on the floor. .'
    Cons: 'Small parking lot for my truck'
  • 05/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'King bo on bissonnet was not right, the food was horrible the fried rice was hard it taste like left overs and omg the crawfish was very nasty taste like old water, the lady who's a worker there I'm not sure of her name but she refuse to give me '
    Cons: 'The crawfish and the rice... And the worker could have giving my more crawfish to take so she can keep her customer, she tried giving me crawfish in a small cup cup...she could have done better than that'
  • 02/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
King BO Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: King Bo Southwest Freeway Menu, King Bo Houston, Chinese Restaurant On Bissonnet And 59, King Bo Houston Menu, Www.King Bo Restaurant/Takeout Menu, King Bo 59, and Website King Bo Chinese Restaurant In Houson On Bissonnet.