Call 4521 Valley Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Neighborhoods: Lincoln Heights

Cuisine: Latin, Breakfast, Bistro

Overall
Pros
"Love the Nachos and the Tortas de Carnitas are the best"
"Great food"
"Food was delicious !"
"Courteous and efficent service. Food was delicious and hot. Price was very reasonable."
Cons
"Wish there was more areas to eat.....otherwise it's good! place is always busy..."
"The person on the phone was a lil unprofessional"
Comments
"What is the problem with ordering in advance"
January 19, 2009

Best Tortas ever!

I have been going to the mighty KT since 1996 and will continue going back for those fantasmastic tortas! It is good to see that the taste and size are still there, something that made it for me the first time around!!
November 18, 2007

Best Mexican food on the run

I grew up in Hillside Village and King Torta is the best thing that they could've built there. I now live in Riverside but every chance I get I stop by especially when I 'm down in L.A.. visiting my parents. My husband and I love the…
September 21, 2006

Super nachos, tortas and the king burrito.

The tortas never disappoint. The bread is made daily and the carne asada is always just right.\r My favorite dish is the "SUPER NACHOS". Not regular nachos but "SUPER NACHOS" and you have to try them. Guacamole , sour cream, beans,…

Latin Delivery Breakfast

King Torta  Restaurant Reviews

King Torta is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: King Torta, King Torta Los Angeles, King Torta Lincoln Heights, King Torta El Sereno, King Torta Restaurant, King Torta Menu, and King Torta In El Sereno.