King Wong

Marlton, NJ 08053-4249

Tags: Chinese
  • 1 dish entered by diners at King Wong
Diner Log for King Wong:
  • 06/13/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and liked it.

Reviews for King Wong

King Wong

Above and Beyond take out Chinese!!

There are many Chinese restaurants around, but none can compare to King Wong!
There are many closer to our home and several who deliver ā€“ but we choose to drive out of our way from Tabernacle to Marlton to ensure a satisfying meal every time. We order from Sonny approximately once a week or every other week and have for many, many years. I am rarely disappointed. The vegetables are not cooked to death, their sauces are wonderful ā€“ especially the garlic sauce. I love that the chicken is tender and juicy white meat (unlike some competing establishments). I love that their shrimp and scallops are large and vegetables are so fresh and tasty. They have no problem customizing your order and serve healthy brown rice. We have tried many of their dishes, all are very good. Our favorites include: Steamed Dumplings, Seafood Spring Rolls, Teriyaki Beef on Stick, Garlic Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Shrimp/Scallop with XO Sauce, Singapore Noodle, and Mongolian Beef to mention a few. Every time we have company and order this food ā€“ we get rave reviews from our guests as well. My friends around the area are now loving this place!!

Teriyaki Beef on Stick

Big, Tender, and Moist meat!

July 8, 2011

It's decent Chinese food but I've had better

They put bean sprouts in the fried rice (blech) and the general tso's chicken tasted kind of weird. Maybe it was too sweet? I'm not really sure but I've definitely had better Chinese food. I'm not sure I'll be going back - maybe if Iā€¦

December 11, 2010

BEST CHINESE FOOD !!!

FRESH ,NOT GREASY & BEST SEAFOOD SPRING ROLLS ,HIGHLY RECOMMENCED WINS OVER PFCHANGS

King Wong is located near the cities of Evesham, Evesham Twp, Greentree, Maple Shade Twp, and Ramblewood.
People found this by searching for: King Wong Menu Marlton, King Wong Marlton Nj, King Wong Kings Grant Marlton, King Wong Marlton Nj Menu, King Wong Kings Grant, King Wong Marlton, King Wong Menu, King Wong In Marlton, and King Wong Marlton Menu.

Redstone American Grill
Chow's Chinese Restaurant
Pizza Fresca
Marlton Tavern
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Nearby Restaurants

Link to King Wong

King Wong  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  75%