King's Burgers

9345 Reseda Blvd
Northridge, CA 91324-2927

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: Breakfast, Burgers, Sushi

King's Burgers is a Breakfast, Burgers, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Burger was GREAT!"
"Amazing sushi....the valleys best.."
"Great food!"
"Y"
"Sushi was great & so were the burgers & fries."
"The food is suuuper fresh and very delicious!"
Cons
"not that clean when it comes to sitting in booths."
"Busy during the lunch hour"
"Not much seating available. "
"Bad customer service . They didn't get my order correct . bad experience"
kitkat86 photo

kitkat86

Northridge, CA
King's Burgers 1.0

Food borne illness ALERT

I used to love King’s, especially because it was so close to CSUN campus. Like one reviewer said, they take a while to bring you your food, but I would just read my classwork and wait. Last night I begged my fiance to take me to King’s, which he did(man, I love him), and two hours later I was vomiting from the Spicy Tuna salad I had. King’s had already closed so I called early this morning when I had enough strength to do so, and the man on the other end of the phone was so rude. I asked for the manager and he said he wouldn’t be in until 5 PM. (I am STILL waiting) He tried to imply it was my fault I was poisoned in the restaurant and that I should come in with proof. I asked him, “How can I come in when I am vomiting and having diarrhea so often? Not only will I soil my pants, but I have no strength to do so.” I was upset and he said that, “everyone knows when people are upset they get more sick, so don’t be. I didn’t make you sick (sooo snarky)” “Wouldn’t you be upset if you were poisoned by something you bought and paid for? Everyone knows that when a restaurant poisons someone, they are supposed to reimburse them” He took my number, I am still waiting. Rudest restaurant I have ever frequented. I had food borne illness from a restaurant in Westwood a year ago, and they couldn’t have been more apologetic. I really wish this was my experience this ‘go-around’.

Spicy Tuna Salad

I received food borne illeness from this restaurant, and they don’t hold themselves liable. Unless you want to take the risk of getting sick and then being met with a total lack of respect and empathy for your condition caused by the restaurant, DO NO GO TO KING’S

Breakfast Burgers & Dogs Burgers

King's Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/13/2013 - A diner from Valley Village, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/06/2013 - A diner from Pacific Palisades, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is suuuper fresh and very delicious!'
  • 10/01/2013 - A diner from Granada Hills, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/25/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Bad customer service . They didn't get my order correct . bad experience'
  • 06/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Sushi was great & so were the burgers & fries.'
    Cons: 'Not much seating available. '
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Y'
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 12/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food!'
    Cons: 'Busy during the lunch hour'
  • 01/06/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Amazing sushi....the valleys best..'
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Burger was GREAT!'
    Cons: 'not that clean when it comes to sitting in booths.'
  • 05/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 06/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/17/2015 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
King's Burgers is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Kings Burger, Kings Northridge, Kings Burgers Northridge Menu, Kings Burgers Northridge, Kings Burgers Northridge Ca, How Many Years Has King Burgers Been In Northridge, Kings Burger Northridge, King Burger Northridge, and Kings Burger Got Sushi Menu.