King's Court Castle

taraandjoe photo

Oxford, MI

Perfect Day

This was the perfect venue! The castle is beautiful, and the grounds were amazing, so many great places to take photos. We got married in the chapel, and our guests were able to walk around the cute village while we took our photos. The staff went out of their way to accommodate everything we needed and wanted. The day of ran smooth and we would not have changed one thing about that day! Our guests are still talking about our wedding almost a year later

MotherofBride photo

Waterford, CA

Wedding Reception event held at Kings Court

I held my daughters wedding reception at Kings Court on May 15th, 2010. The food was to be served at 6:45 pm. The first food was served at 8:26 pm. The roast beef that was served was hard and crusted with the second batch being cold as it just came out of the frig. We were told the ovens broke but my wedding planner was told they fired the chef. The bride got ill from not eating on time. Two grandfathers (diabetics) got ill and we had about a dozen guest leave because they were tired of waiting to be fed. It was horrible. I have written to them and I will let you know what they do to compensate for the problems they caused! Stay tuned!

Do not hold an event here

I scheduled my annual Holiday Gala here last year. I ordered food for 200 and had 185 guests. They ran out of food after 20 minutes and all they would serve after that is lousy pizza that I had to pay extra for.

I had to deal with 3 different banquet managers from the time I originally booked my event until the time my event took place and one would tell me something, then the other would say, “no, you can’t do that.” The entire experience was a nightmare. There are so many other places that charge less and have much better service.

Wedding Venues Best Day Awesome food

King's Court Castle  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/22/2015 - A diner from Pontiac, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
King's Court Castle is located near the cities of Orion and Oxford.
People found this by searching for: Kings Court Castle Restaurant, Kings Court Castle, Price Of Food At Canterbury.Com Kings Court, Kings Castle Lake Orion, Kings Court Castle Wedding Menu, Kings Court Lake Orion, and Kings Court Castle Lake Orion.