Kiyoshi Bistro

412-269-2677

6506 University Blvd ( )

Coraopolis, PA 15108-2579

Description: Kiyoshi Bistro is a Chinese, Japanese, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Japanese, Fried Rice, Asian, Online Ordering, Delivery, Takeout, Good for groups, and Dinner
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Kiyoshi Bistro

Reviews for Kiyoshi Bistro

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Nase
Kiyoshi Bistro

3.0

Nice try but...

This is a place I actually have in my contacts because I’ve called in orders so often in the past. One year ago, Kiyoshi was renamed, rebranded and started anew.
There aren’t a lot of Japanese / Chinese bistros near where I live so I usually rely on Kiyoshi when I need my chinese food fix.
Unfortunately, my frequenting them doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a favorite. If time and distance wasn’t a factor I’d gladly go to a couple of my favs in Oakland. But Kiyoshi is right around the corner and so it is what it is.

This time I tried their chicken fried rice and beef teriyaki. The fried rice was disappointing and I’ve really got to reconsider have them in my phonebook. The teriyaki, while better than I expected, still could not make up for the poorly seasoned rice.

The one the Kiyoshi does well is ambiance. Walking in, I was greeted with scented candles, clean tables, and a friendly staff. All the fine things I like in a dining experience, with the exception of their rice.

2 1/2 of 5 menus

chicken fried rice

The chicken was tender and all the traditional fried rice ingredients were all there, yet something was missing. I doused packets of soysauce – no improvement. The fried rice lacks any flavor. I can’t seem to understand what goes awry with this dish.

beef teriyaki

The beef was flavorful and tender. Much more than I expect beef on a stick to be. It was adorned with small bite sized pieces of green pepper, pineapple, onion, and a cherry.

January 26, 2009

This restaurant has changed name and style.

Super Buffet is now closed. It has been replaced by a generic Asian Grill. Please see the entry for Kiyoshi, if it exists.

January 5, 2008

Super delicious and very fast delivery! Coconut shrimp, vegetable udon and avocado roll were so good! Asked for the noodles spicy and thy got it perfect!

Kiyoshi Bistro is located near the cities of Moon Township, Moon Twp, Carnot, Sewickley, and Moon.
People found this by searching for: Kiyoshi Bistro Moon, Yioshi Bistro Moon Two, "University Boulevard" +Asian +Restaurant +Pa, Kiyoshi Moon, Kiyoshi Moon Township, Kyoshi, Kioshi On University Boulevard In Moon, Pa, Kiyoshi Moon Twp, and Kyoshi Restaurants In Moon Township Pa.

Jacksons Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar