(318) 742-5623

104 Benton Spur Rd ( )

Bossier City, LA 71111-4825

Description: Kobe Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Japanese and Sushi
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Kobe Japanese Restaurant

From CityGrid:

The only place like it in Bossier City. Steaks, Seafood, Chicken Prepared on Hibachi Grills. Visit our Sushi Bar!

Reviews for Kobe Japanese Restaurant

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Fran52
Kobe Japanese Restaurant

my dogs wouldn't even look at me for a month....

I was really looking forward to my birthday dinner last week. The wait was long, the staff was too busy to be hospitable and the food…….my dogs sniffed the leftovers I took home for them and (after long contemplation) slowly ate it (they had a light lunch and were starving)….. My husband had the chicken and said his dinner was fine.

For what I was expecting – I was VERY disappointed to say the least. The guests at the next table expressed their agreement. I know my husband tried – going to McDonalds would have been like going to France for my birthday compared to Kobe’s….going to get more Pepto now.

Salmon

The whole place, food, EVERYTHING about Kobes is FISHY!!!

Kobe Japanese Restaurant

Kobe Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Bossier City La, Kobe Steakhouse Bossier City La, Kobe Restaurant Bossier City, Kobe Japanese Restaurant Bossier City La, Kobe Bossier City, Kobe Bossier La, and Kobe Bossier Menu.

Featured in Bossier City

Kobe_japanesere_727547_g

Link to Kobe Japanese Restaurant

Kobe Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%