318-742-5623

104 Benton Spur Rd ( )

Bossier City, LA 71111-4825

Description: Kobe Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Japanese and Sushi
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Kobe Japanese Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "The food is always great. However as a repeat customer people come here for fun and entertainment. With no people hardly they cram up to 12 people on u hibachi where my family and kids and cant even be a part of the entertainment. When i asked if we co"
  • "Kids friendly. My kids love it."
Cons
  • "Dont open for lunch if you refuse to make the accommodations needed to make your customers comfortable and happy. Remember you idiots its the customers that keep you open!"

Reviews for Kobe Japanese Restaurant

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Fran52
Kobe Japanese Restaurant

my dogs wouldn't even look at me for a month....

I was really looking forward to my birthday dinner last week. The wait was long, the staff was too busy to be hospitable and the food…….my dogs sniffed the leftovers I took home for them and (after long contemplation) slowly ate it (they had a light lunch and were starving)….. My husband had the chicken and said his dinner was fine.

For what I was expecting – I was VERY disappointed to say the least. The guests at the next table expressed their agreement. I know my husband tried – going to McDonalds would have been like going to France for my birthday compared to Kobe’s….going to get more Pepto now.

Salmon

The whole place, food, EVERYTHING about Kobes is FISHY!!!

Kobe Japanese Restaurant

Kobe Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Steakhouse Bossier City La, Kobe Restaurant Bossier City, Kobe Bossier Menu, Kobes Restaurant In Bossier City La, Kobe Bossier City, Kobe Japanese Restaurant Bossier City La, and Kobe Bossier City La.

Featured in Bossier City