Call 7306 Southgate Blvd

Cuisine: Deli

Krakus Polish Deli 5.0
August 29, 2010

Best Polish Deli

This place is great. It reminds me of the Polish stores I would go to when I lived in Poland many years ago. I love the fresh bread and Polish candy. It is simply the best Polish deli. I have to drive 50 miles to get to this store. So this…
Krakus Polish Deli 1.0
December 2, 2009

not happy

I spoke with the owner and she seemed very rude, not very helpful, and seemed like she did not want to waste her time on me because she had other customers.
Krakus Polish Deli 5.0
October 6, 2009

EXCELLENT

Great products, great service, kind people. Amazing variety, always fresh and delicious. Store is spotless and they've been around for so many years it says something about their quality of service.

Deli

Krakus Polish Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Krakus Polish Deli is located near the cities of Miami Fort Lauderdale Metro Area, N Lauderdale, Tamarac, Waukesha, and Margate.
People found this by searching for: Polish Food Near Fort Lauderdale, Fl, Krakus Deli Tamarac Fl, Krakus Polish Deli Margate Fl, Polish Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Krakus Deli, Fort Lauderdale, Krakus Market Ft. Lauderdale Fl., Polish Deli, Tamarac, Florida, and Krakow Food Store Ft Lauderdale/Florida.