Kyoto 2

5608 Citrus Blvd
Harahan, LA 70123

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Cory the sushi chef is so friendly!"
Cons
"Great food worth the travel time!"
Comments
"Very FRESH sushi!"
Mandy70065 photo

Mandy70065

Jefferson, LA
Kyoto 2 5.0

Way Better than the Competition

When I first started eating sush. I would always go to Sake Cafe. Then I started to realize a lot of their stuff tasted the same. Don’t get me wrong it is pretty good, but I felt like I wanted to branch out. Someone suggested this place to me, and I tried. Boy am I glad that I did! We got there around 5:30, and were sat right away (it was a Tuesday). The waiter was so friendly! He made me feel really welcome and comfortable. They start you off by giving you a nice hot towel for your hands and a type of noodle salad. It had a wonderful nutty flavor. We ordered the spring rolls for an appetizer. They were really good, and fresh tasting. Then we ordered several of the Chef’s Specials that they have posted on a board. Some of my favorites were the margarita roll and the yum yum roll. Each one had a delicious unique flavor. We got some other one’s that I can’t remember, but they were also good. They brought the food out as it was ready so the table didn’t get really crowded. I really liked this. The prices were about average for sushi, but I was really impressed. If you like Sushi you HAVE to try this place!

The Spicy Margarita roll

You can pick either spicy tuna or crawfish (we picked tuna) rolled with salmon, and a guacamole topping! It is SO good!

Japanese Sushi Asian

Kyoto 2  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/20/2013 - A diner from Kenner, LA tried it.
  • 07/29/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/03/2013 - A diner from Kenner, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Cory the sushi chef is so friendly!'
    Cons: 'Great food worth the travel time!'
    Comments: 'Very FRESH sushi!'
  • 09/13/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Kenner, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from New Orleans, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/01/2013 - A diner from Carriere, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/11/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/03/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/13/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
Kyoto 2 is located near the cities of Elmwood, River Ridge, and Jefferson.
People found this by searching for: Kyoto 2 Elmwood, Sushi Harahan La, Citrus Street Harahan La Sushi, Kyoto 2 Harahan La Menu, Kyoto 2 Menu, Kyoto 2 Harahan, Kyoto 2 Harahan Menu, Kyoto Ii, and Kyoto2 Harahan Menu.