414-325-1000

7453 W Layton Ave ( )

Milwaukee, WI 53220

Description: Kyoto is a Japanese and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Japanese, Sushi, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 user loves Kyoto

Overall: 94%    Food: 96%    Service: 77%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "Gyozo appetizer soooo good. Snow white maki was phenomenal and the jasmine tea was delicious! My favorite sushi place in the milwaukee area forsure!"
  • "Great place"
  • "buffet"
  • "Good food, some some servers are great! Price "
  • "Great food, friendly service, clean. Japanese food but have some Chinese options as well. And great specials, especially affordable lunch menu."
Cons
  • "Sushi"
  • "Servers are hard to understand"
  • "Some servers are mean. Menu changes price freq"
Comments
  • "All you can eat sun rhrugh"
  • "Faster dinner service before 6:30. Also, there are specials that only are offered early."

Reviews for Kyoto

4.0

Obsessed with Kyoto!!!

The food is delicious but I do have to admit when there is more people the more likely they will forget about you. But overall the food is delicious, the rolls and specialty rolls are excellent. I have never had a bad food experience only bad service. I went to the all you can eat and we just ate one roll after that we spend one hour waiting until finally a waiter came and just told him we need to be charged what we ate not the all-you-can-eat price. Now i just order to go :) There’s no bad service in my house.

2.0
-2 1

Great Sushi - but

When ever I go for all you can eat sushi the service is horrid. If you order off the menu it’s a totally different experience. When ordering all you can eat this is what they do to you:

1) Not give you everything you order
2) Give you twice as much rice with your sushi as normal
3) Make you wait excessively long between orders – even if they are not busy. (I’m sorry sir, we forgot your order – doesn’t cut it.)

My impression of this service (and I eat sushi all over the country) is that they are ensuring you eat as little as possible.

Well if the price you are charging is not enough to cover your expenses, then charge more!! But give people the proper service they expect.

Maybe your family members/sushi chefs driving brand new Cadillac escalades means you have lofty expectations of profits vs service.

Add/Show Comments (1)

January 16, 2015

I stopped in to have the "Walnut Chicken", which is very good! Enjoyed\r the salad dressing they have on the tossed salad they serve with it...A waiter smacked into the back of my chair, and said absolutely nothing \r to me, I found that…

October 13, 2010

Excellent sushi at a fantastic price!

I've eaten here twice now. Once, ordering off of their regular sushi menu, and once using their all you can eat menu. This place is amazing. \r \r For $22 you get all you can eat sushi. It includes appetizers and several different rolls.…

People found this by searching for: Kyoto Milwaukee, Kyoto Sushi Milwaukee, Kyoto Greenfield, Kyoto Wi Menu, Kyoto Milwaukee Wi Menu, Kyoto, Kyoto Greenfield Menu, Kyoto Milwaukee Menu, and Kyoto Menu Milwaukee.

852e35b2bfc5b7b19173fc4b3c4f9a5a