This restaurant is out of business.

4.5 rating over 1 review

609-978-6565

635 Rt-72 W ( )

Manahawkin, NJ 08050-2844

Description: L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED) is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: LAs Restaurant and American
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED)
  • 3 users want to eat at L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED)

Reviews for L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED)

4.0

LAs, not Fabians

As Fabians, this place had a bad rep for food and deservedly so. Now in new hands, Tarik, the chef is preparing everything well. The steaks and seafood are fresh and tasty and his burgers are the best anywhere, always fresh, never frozen. Veggies are boring, but potatoes come in many varieties. Potato salad is just like Mom makes and that’s s high praise. The owner seems to have peculiar quirks, though. He’s always telling people to be quiet at the bar. It IS a bar, after all. Pay more attention to the specials and forget policing the bar!

Happy Hour Food Specials

Wings, loaded nachos, thai chicken, potato skins and more are all half price, but full size. If you are not a big eater, these are large portions and very filling. If you still crave a little something, fresh-popped popcorn is free at the bar all night long.

-1 0

Best FOOD within 30 mile radius!

I have definitely struck gold with L.A.‘s! It used to be called Fabians (yuck), but boy has it changed! And for the better I must say! The menu, for one is fantastic! I don’t ever remember seeing this many options anywehere in my life! They have everything, and so far I have enjoyed all that I have ever ordered. (I have been coming here since the new owners changed it over in 2006). I bring my family here now, and have had 2 parties and banquets as well! Yes, they even do Banquets now! White table cloth and Linen Napkins, multiple rooms to sit, a Sports bar, entertainment … they even have NTN and FREE Texas Hold’em Tournements with Prizes. I read somebody’s review that said the owner was weird because he tries to quite down the bar? Let me tell .. I now can finally sit at that bar because he does that! They have cleaned it up tremendously, but a few of the Bad Element types still remain. L & A .. keep doing what you are doing! This place should be reviewed by a Food critic … thats how good it is! As for the bar person making comments … maybe OTHERS complained about you .. and thats why they addressed it!

NY Strip

I can’’ believe I had a 16oz NY Strip for this price! It was great! They even threw in a $.50 Glass of Beer with the Meal! I have now had 4 different Steak dishes here, each one as good as the last! the Seafood is Fresh as well … fantastic place!

L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED) is located near the cities of Stafford, Beach Haven West, and Eagleswood.
People found this by searching for: La's Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Element Restaurant, Menu Manahawkin Nj, The Element Restsurant And Bar Manahawkin Menu, Elements Manahawkin Nj, Element Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Elements Restaurant Manahawkin Nj, Element Restaurant Manahawkin, Element Restaurant Manahawkin Menu, and Manahawkin Restaurant And Bar.

Featured in Manahawkin

Link to L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED)

L.A.'s Restaurant (CLOSED)  Restaurant Reviews