630-969-5455

21 S Cass Ave ( )

Westmont, IL 60559-1850

View Hours
Description: L & F Pizza is a Pizza and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza, Subs, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 users want to eat at L & F Pizza
  • 1 user loves L & F Pizza
Diner Log for L & F Pizza:
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for L & F Pizza

Yummy

This pizza is the best. I have found nothing like it in the Chicago area or anywhere else… and I eat a lot of pizza!

Their “regular” (thinner) crust is awesome, sauce is perfectly spiced, great toppings…. and their deep dish is good too.

Kinda a hole-in-the-wall, but a good one!

Try it.

Best Hidden Secret!

I’ve been getting Pizza at L&F since I was a kid. It was a tradition every Saturday to get L&F pizza with my family by picking it up. Since we moved to PA, we cannot find any other pizza that comes close to the taste. I’ve stayed in IL for college and I’ve taken a couple of my friends to get pizza and they love it! This pizza is extra ordinary, it has spices and herbs and is in squares cutes instead of triangles. The thin crust is the best without a doubt.

L&F also had a billboard in the movie Rookie of the Year. Its in the background when the kids are playing baseball in the Westmont Park district baseball field. I’m pretty sure the billboard is still there today.

L & F Pizza is located near the cities of Clarendon Hills, Hinsdale, Downers Grove, Willowbrook, and York.
People found this by searching for: L&F Pizza Westmont, L And F Pizza, Pizza L And F, L & F Pizza Westmont, Il, L & F Pizza Menu, L&F Pizza Menu, L&F Pizza, L & F Pizza Westmont, and L And F Pizza Westmont.

Loves L & F Pizza (1)

Link to L & F Pizza

L & F Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  87%  Ambiance:  66%
Pros
  •  "Taste. Good pizza"
Cons
  •  "People taking the orders on the phone seem to be bothered. Need to be more friendly"