LA Bistro Italian Restaurant

817-281-9333

722 Grapevine Hwy ( )

Hurst, TX 76054-2806

Description: LA Bistro Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Steak, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.
Tags: Italian, Takeout, Good For Kids, Steak, Pasta, Mediterranean, American, Contemporary, Steakhouse, and Seafood
  • 1 dish entered by diners at LA Bistro Italian Restaurant

Pros

• "Excellent meal. Service was unobtrusive. Casual white tablecloth dining in a cozy, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Will recommend and return soon."
  • "Wait staff was very efficient. Food was fabulous. "
Comments
  • "It's been there for years because it is good. Not your noisy sports bar atmosphere or trendy menu. Reasonably priced authentic menu with a real chef. Try it... You'll be glad you went."

Reviews for LA Bistro Italian Restaurant

LA Bistro Italian Restaurant

La Bistro was a La Let Down

No hostess at the front; waited at table for 8 minutes before being greeted or receiving a menu; waiter advised of the specials 20 minutes after giving us a menu (to take our order); he threw the salads on our table knocking the silverware into my lap. The piano player came to our table more than the waiter. I’m disgusted and so, so disappointed in this place. Awful food. Just awful and even worse service.

Crab cakes

The “special” of the night was crab cakes. This was not crab. It was stringy pasta and there wasn’t one bit of meat in either cake – excuse me, either pancake. They were flat and burned and SOAKED in some lemony something sauce that was so overpowering it actually masked the burn flavor. My date’s food looked worse than mine and he appeared embarassed. Oh, my wine glass was empty for 30 minutes before i could FLAG DOWN the waiter to our table.

February 22, 2010

Excellent Italian

The food here is excellent .. especially the gnocci. The exterior does not look like much but inside, it is a fancy little intimate restaurant. Obviously quite popular with the locals in the area ... usually a large celebration party…

January 4, 2010

La Bistro Italian Restaurant

We went here when we first moved in the area and I was surprised by how great the food was based on the appearance outside. This is a fun little place for a friend/family get-together.

LA Bistro Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Bedford.
People found this by searching for: Le Bistro Hurst Menu, La Bistro North Richland Hills Tx, La Bistro Hurst, La Bistro Italian Restaurant Menue Hurst, Tx 76054, La Bistro Hurst Menu, La Bistro Italian Restaurant Hurst Tx Menu, and La Bistro Italian Restaurant Hurst Tx.

Featured in Hurst