La Carreta Mexican Restaurant

3.7 rating over 1 review

423-247-4700

1336 S John B Dennis Hwy ( )

Kingsport, TN 37660

Description: La Carreta Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Diner, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Mexican, Diner, American, Latin American, Burgers, Takeout, Lunch, and Dinner
  • 1 dish entered by diners at La Carreta Mexican Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 92%    Ambiance: 92%
Pros

• "Everything"
  • "Very friendly and great food"
Cons
  • "None"
  • "None"

Reviews for La Carreta Mexican Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by devinw
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant

Downhill

Was ignored by the entire wait staff and when we finally got to eat the food was lukewarm. The waitress we spoke to laughed at us when we told her the food didn’t seem fresh. I have been many times before but now it seems like every time I go someone is rude and the food isn’t hot. I can find a better place to spend my money.

Burro De La Carretta

The interior of the burrito was cold, the only thing warm about it was the cheese that had been poured on top.

Add/Show Comments (1)

People found this by searching for: La Carreta Menu Kingsport, La Carreta, La Carreta Kingsport, La Carreta In Kingsport Tn, La Carreta Kingsport Menu, La Carreta Kingsport Tn Menu, La Caretta Menu, La Carreta Menu Kingsport Tn, and La Carreta Kingsport Tn.

Featured in Kingsport