La Casa Grande

3.0 rating over 1 review
618 4th Street
Beloit, WI 53511

Cuisine: Mexican

La Casa Grande is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Eww_Sick photo

Eww_Sick

Roscoe, IL
La Casa Grande 1.0

Disgusting!

This place is absolutely disgusting! They tried to give me food that they gave to someone else. I watched as the woman in front of me got her food. I pulled up to the window and sat for a few minutes because they didn’t realize I was there and I didn’t have my phone and didn’t know there was a door right by the back. The woman who was in front of me went walking in with a bunch of food. She had been gone for several minutes at this point. I quickly pulled up to make sure it was not my food. It however was my food and they were going to give it to me after getting it back from that woman. This is disgusting who knows what this woman did with my food?!?!?! Who knows how many times this has happened, the staff acted as if this is a regular occurrence. . . EWWW!!! Never going back here again!

When I have eaten here it was Steak Fajitas

Never puts seasoning on. I loved the steak fajitas they used to have but the last two years or so its not been the best. . .

Mexican Takeout Beloit

La Casa Grande  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/08/2013 - A diner from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 03/17/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/02/2013 - A diner from South Beloit, IL tried it and liked it.
  • 07/20/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/21/2013 - A diner from Portage, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/12/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/31/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
La Casa Grande is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: La Casa Grande Beloit, La Casa Restaurant Beloit Wi, La Casa Grande Beloit Wi Menu, Lacasa Grande Beloit Wi Menu, La Casa Grande Menu, La Casa Grande Menu Beloit, La Casa Grande Beloit Menu, and La Casa Grande Beloit Wi.