Call 1008 E Bidwell St

Cuisine: Mexican

La Fiesta Taqueria 2.0
December 10, 2011

It's "okay"....

I could say a lot about this place, but suffice it to say it's not the best mexican place I've been to. Food or ambiance wise. I think it's overrated. I'll update my review if it changes.
La Fiesta Taqueria 3.0
September 30, 2011

It's okay..

We just tried it for the first time. It's okay, although it tastes like it has quite a bit of MSG in it, and I felt slightly "weird" after I ate it, like when something has MSG. I'll try a different menu item and update.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

La Fiesta Taqueria  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/09/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/09/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
La Fiesta Taqueria is located near the cities of Orangevale.
People found this by searching for: La Fiesta Taqueria Folsom Ca Menu, La Fiesta Folsom, La Fiesta Taqueria Folsom Menu, La Fiesta Folsom Menu, La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant Folsom Ca, La Fiesta Taqueria Folsom, La Fiesta Taqueria Menu Folsom, and Menu For La Fiesta Taqueria In Folsom.