Call 23898 Westheimer Pky, #suite108
Katy, TX 77494-3609

Cuisine: Mexican

La Finca is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything was so good. "
"queso!"
"Great food and value for the cost."
Cons
"No cons"
"Our server antonio was very good he knows well all the menu and his sugestions was great we will back soon"
alltexas photo

alltexas

Katy, TX
La Finca 1.0

hairy food

we used to eat at La Finca all the time, 1093 location, until I ordered out one evening and bit into a quesadilla that had a hair on top of it…..and it wasnt a hair from someones head if you know what i mean.

tweetcheek photo

tweetcheek

Katy, TX

The Best Mexican Restaurant in Katy

I have been taking my family to La Finca’s since it first opened in a small strip center off Mason. Now it is a large restaurant in Cinco, but the food and service are better than ever. It is never over priced and even on the busiest of nights, you get top notch service. We always bring out of town guests to La Finca’s and it’s the one place the kids always agree on. We always leave full and happy!!!

Chicken Fajitas

The lunch serving at $8 or the dinner serving for a few dollars more is always enough to share. Great flavor and the charro beans are wonderful.

La Finca 4.0
March 3, 2015

Awesome Food!

One of our favorite places to eat in Katy.
January 1, 2010

Great mexican food in Katy!!

Oh, my gosh, their sour cream chicken enchiladas are da bomb!! Best I've ever had! I would highly recommend them to anyone trying La Finca for the first time!!! Absolutely our favorite mexican restaurant in Katy!!
September 28, 2009

Solid Choice for Mexican Fare

we first tried La Finca a few months back, and have been returning weekly ever since. The quality of food is consistently good, and the service is excellent. This place serves you FAST! It's incredible how quickly your food…

Mexican

La Finca  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Finca, Katy, La Finca Katy Menu, La Finca Mexican Restaurant Fulshear Menue, La Finca Richmond Menu, La Finca Katy Tx, La Finca Menu, La Finca Katy Tx Menu, and La Finca Katy.