Call 9631 E Stockton Blvd

stitch14911

Elk Grove, CA
LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant 4.0

Closest to home cooking

This place is right by my house and is choice mexican food for my
family when we dont want to cook. My grandparents are mexican and
this is the only restraunt that come close to homestyle cooking for
me. The sauces and rice are definalty a from sctrach recipie. THE
RICE is to die for, its alwasy fluffy and i must say it beats my
grandmas just a little bit. The staff is really friendly. Its a family place
so they service isnt alwasy 110% but who cares the food never lets
you down and thats what matters. The prices are totally resonable
and the portions are perfect. I highly recomend this place for
traditional mexican food.

LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant 5.0
January 13, 2009

Closest to home cooking

This place is right by my house and is choice mexican food for my family when we dont want to cook. My grandparents are mexican and this is the only restraunt that come close to homestyle cooking for me. The sauces and rice are definalty a…
LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant 4.0
November 9, 2008

A favorite dinner spot for sure!

I have always loved Mexican food and have eaten at a fair share of local mexican restaurants--only to find this my favorite location. I will often order out and it is ready very quickly and stays hot while I am transporting it home. Eating…

Mexican Takeout

LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/23/2013 - A diner from Elk Grove, CA tried it.
  • 07/16/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/27/2013 - A diner from Elk Grove, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/14/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
LA Fuente Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Laguna.
People found this by searching for: La Fuente Elk Grove Ca Menu, La Fuente Elk Grove Ca, La Fuerte Elk Grove, Ca, La Fuente Elk Grove, La Fuenta Elk Grove, El Fuente Mexican Restaurant In Elk Grovee, La Fuente Mexican Restaurant Elk Grove Ca, La Fuente Mexican Restaurant, and Menu La Fuente Mexican Restaurant, Elk Grove.