La Maison de Séoul dinner

4.0 rating over 1 review
5030 Rue Sherbrooke
Montreal Metro Area, QC H8T
(Between Rue Acadia and 50e Avenue)

Neighborhoods: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Cuisine: Korean

La Maison de Séoul dinner is a Korean restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

Montréal, QC
La Maison de Séoul dinner 4.0

Very Ethnic

Well last week the Cheap Ethnic Eatz group had an outing at a Korean restaurant. I had wanted to do one for quite sometime and it finally happened. And we were in for a treat. First of all the food did not stop coming. Everyone had a lovely light salad followed by a miso soup. I had a appetizer which consisted of two meat fried dumplings with a delish dipping sauce.

Korean is know also for serving marinated veggies before hand, the most famous being Kimchi, a traditional fermented dish made of seasoned vegetables.

Everyone seemed very happy with there meal, don’t ask me what the names where. I personally had the eel. It was served in a massive granite like bowl that was super hot and sizzling. The rice on the bottom was nice as it formed a crust from the heat. What I did not like was the one type of seaweed I cannot stand served on the side. Its bright green and fibrous and weird tasting.

Some had the Korean BBQ, raw fish meals, black bean drowsed meats, seafood platers. We were stuffed.

It is BYOB. I have to say, and I have been to many ethnic restos, that Korean still remains very exotic and very different from what we normally eat. This is for the adventurous..but you will be highly rewarde

Kimchi

A traditional fermented dish made of seasoned vegetables. it was good.

Korean BBQ

Very good too, raw fish meals, black bean drowsed meats, seafood platers that you cook yourself on the Korean BBQ

Korean BYOB
Bocxgmnz0r3pvpaby-ekyc
CheapEthnicEatz

Montréal, QC

La Maison de Séoul dinner   Restaurant Reviews

La Maison de Séoul dinner is located near the cities of St Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Maison De Seoul Montreal, La Maison Seoul Montreal, Maison De Seoul Menu, La Maison De Seoul Menu, Maison Seoul Montreal, Restaurant La Maison De Seoul, and La Maison De Seoul.