La Masseria RI

3.0 rating over 1 review
223 Main St
East Greenwich, RI 02818

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood

La Masseria RI is a Italian and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Best restaurant in EG. The food are so delicious. Pasta are freshly made. I love this place. "
Cons
"Sometimes the music is loud like you couldnt hear each other"
Comments
"Come visit this place"
timk31 photo

timk31

Warwick, RI
La Masseria RI 3.0

Excellent Pasta, okay shellfish, okay service

My husband I and went to La Masseria for the first time last night. The atmosphere was excellent. My husband had the filet mignon. It was tender and perfectly cooked. The portion of mashed potatoes was small. I ordered the Linguine Alle Vongole. The pasta was excellent. The clams were disappointing. The clams were dry and didn’t have much flavor. Living in RI, I would expect native clams. When I mentioned to our server “I loved the pasta but was disappointed in the clams”, he told me I should pretend I’m in Italy. During the same conversation, he asked if I would like another glass of wine “because it may change my attitude”. Of course he followed up with “I’m only kidding”. I’m not sure if I would go back again. There are too many excellent Italian restaurants in RI that offer great food with the service to match.

Filet Mignon

Linguine Alle Vongole

Italian Casual Elegant OpenTable

From OpenTable:

La Masseria Restaurant is inspired from ancient fortified farmhouses that in the Puglia Region of Italy are called “Masseria”. Executive Chef/Co-Owner, Pino Coladonato, grew up on a Farm in Puglia. He was forced to eat whatever was available but soon was tired of bean puree and decided to take matters into his own hands, creating new ways to use the same few ingredients. Now, with limitless ingredients to choose from, fava beans, chickpeas and lentils are still a core element in many of his entrees. Interior Designer Libby Langdon has created a warm, inviting dining atmosphere. Rustic and relaxed, with plenty of old world charm. Oversized iron sconces custom made from antique wrought iron gates punctuate the walls, and artful displays of antique farm tools mixed with various authentic Italian photographs all add to the farmhouse appeal. The wine list encompasses all regions of Italy with few of the best American and the rest of the world.

Owner? Claim The Menu

La Masseria RI  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/05/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 07/11/2013 - A diner from Lawrence, MA tried it.
  • 10/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best restaurant in EG. The food are so delicious. Pasta are freshly made. I love this place. '
    Cons: 'Sometimes the music is loud like you couldnt hear each other'
    Comments: 'Come visit this place'
La Masseria RI is located near the cities of Warwick.
People found this by searching for: La Masseria Ri, La Masseria Ri Menu, Lamazzeriarhodeisland, Lamazzeria, East Greenwich Ri, La Masseria East Greenwich, La Masseria Restaurant Eg Ri, Mazzeria Ri, Lamasseria Restaurant 02818 Menu, and La Masseria East Greenwich Reviews.