Call 2835 E Foothill Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107-3463
Neighborhoods: East Central

Cuisine: Mexican

La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly, good service"
"Love the food! Been coming since I was a little girl! Love going in and seeing Peter he's amazing and I love him! "
windella7799 photo

windella7799

Pasadena, CA
La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant 5.0

Greatest Tostadas

Great service!!

Chicken Tostada Compuesta

This is THE BEST tostadas I’ve had. Crispy corn tortilla,beans, salad of lettuce,tomato,I order chicken,oil & vinegar dressing. Then I load it up with salsa,so DELICIOUS! I order the same item every time,can’t tear myself away from that tostada!

Margarita

Tasty margarita! $30.00 for a pitcher,I think it made 7 drinks.

La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant 1.0
September 6, 2009

Unfriendly Owner and Staff, Unless Your Drunk

I had a BAD experience at this restaurant! For years i have enjoyed the tex-mex style food. But recently, the owner, who as waiting on us, yelled at my wife over a question she had on the bill. This was so uncalled for and completely…
La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant 5.0
August 18, 2007

Best Tostada in town!

Honestly, this is one of the best tostadas I've had. The food here is great and the portions are large! Peter is an adorable waiter and host and Ruben is friendly, too. The fajitas are excellent and Sunday bruch is a must. But, promise me,…

Mexican Good for groups Good For Kids
Sun 10:00AM - 09:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love the food! Been coming since I was a little girl! Love going in and seeing Peter he's amazing and I love him! '
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/25/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 03/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly, good service'
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Nueva Posada Pasadena Menu, La Nueva Posada Menu, La Nueva Posada Pasadena, La Nueva Posada Pasadena Menu, La Nueva Posada, La Posada Nueva Pasadena, and La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant.