La Palapa Too

1.0 rating over 1 review

301-725-3111

7500 Montpelier Rd ( )

Laurel, MD 20723

Description: La Palapa Too is a Mexican and Tex-mex restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Mexican, Tex-mex, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Reviews for La Palapa Too

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by barrys
La Palapa Too

Horrific Food at La Palapa Too

Three of us went to La Palapa Too and two of us had horrible food. I ordered the pork burrito with red sauce and was offered a nice looking dish of a mid-sized burrito. The sauce was bland and the worst part was the cubes of meat – they were so fatty that the entire burrito was inedible (I offered a piece to my wife without telling her my opinion, and she also commented how fatty it was). Our friend ordered the Fajita Salad and received a fried tortilla basket filled with flavorless iceburg lettuce and a few pieces of grilled shrimp with fajita seasoning dropped on top. Note – the free salsa with chips we got when we sat down had good, warm chips but the salsa was very very thin – about 90% liquid. We believe they are using the CHEAPEST INGREDIENTS POSSIBLE and living off of their location and atmosphere. Drinks were good, but STAY AWAY if you are looking for decent quality food. I went last night (Sat, 4/17/10) and I am still feeling queasy after just 3 bites of that horrible, horrible dinner. With so many good restaurants so close to La Palapa Too, go ANYWHERE ELSE . . .

La Palapa Too is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: La Palpap Too Teviews, La Palapa Too Restaurant, La Palapa Too Reviews, Lapalapa 2 Fulton Maryland, La Palapa Too Menu, La Palapa Too, and La Palapa Ii North Laurel.

Link to La Palapa Too