La Palapa Too

1.0 rating over 1 review
7500 Montpelier Rd
Laurel, MD 20723

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex

La Palapa Too is a Mexican and Tex-mex restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

barrys photo

barrys

Columbia, MD
La Palapa Too 1.0

Horrific Food at La Palapa Too

Three of us went to La Palapa Too and two of us had horrible food. I ordered the pork burrito with red sauce and was offered a nice looking dish of a mid-sized burrito. The sauce was bland and the worst part was the cubes of meat – they were so fatty that the entire burrito was inedible (I offered a piece to my wife without telling her my opinion, and she also commented how fatty it was). Our friend ordered the Fajita Salad and received a fried tortilla basket filled with flavorless iceburg lettuce and a few pieces of grilled shrimp with fajita seasoning dropped on top. Note – the free salsa with chips we got when we sat down had good, warm chips but the salsa was very very thin – about 90% liquid. We believe they are using the CHEAPEST INGREDIENTS POSSIBLE and living off of their location and atmosphere. Drinks were good, but STAY AWAY if you are looking for decent quality food. I went last night (Sat, 4/17/10) and I am still feeling queasy after just 3 bites of that horrible, horrible dinner. With so many good restaurants so close to La Palapa Too, go ANYWHERE ELSE . . .

Mexican Tex-mex Good For Kids

La Palapa Too  Restaurant Reviews

La Palapa Too is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: Lapalapa 2 Fulton Maryland, La Palapa Too Restaurant, La Palapa Too Menu, Lapalapa Fulton, La Palapa Too Reviews, La Palpap Too Teviews, La Palapa Too, La Palapa Ii North Laurel, and Lapalapa Too.