616-895-9001

11221 Commerce Dr ( )

Allendale, MI 49401

Description: La Pita Fresh is a Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Catering
  • 92 dishes entered by diners at La Pita Fresh

Overall: 83%

Reviews for La Pita Fresh

love this place

Awesome food, great prices, great service. Always leave here stuffed and have enough to take home to feed us for dinner! Plus the people that work here are so nice and friendly. I wish it was closer for me but if I was a college kid on a budget I would probably eat here every day.

Chicken Shawarma Plate

Delicious!

Spicy Chicken Pita

Love the spicy chicken. Not spicy to me, but I love hot food, but a great flavor

Very Dissatisfied

La Pita told my friend and I that the delivery would take half an hour, but it took over an hour. We called a few times to ask for an update but no one answered, which I found to be rude. If I’m giving you my credit card number, you better answer the phone when I call. We both missed our classes because it took so long and we didn’t want to be those rude people who come in twenty minutes late with food in hand. And THEN, instead of lentil soup, I got some sour, olive salad thing that I would never have ordered. The spicy falafel wrap I ordered wasn’t spicy at all, and my friend’s fries were stone cold. Very disappointed, I won’t be ordering from there again.

2.0

LaPita Middle Eastern in Allendale Mi

Not much bang for the buck at this place. Hubby & I went out for dinner,,he had the kibbe,,I had the grape leaves stuffed with lamb & rice. Also ordered a full size tubuleh salad. The teenage waitress brought the plate of tubuleh on a paper plate with 2 forks,,guess its too expensive for 2 paper plates! Very bland tasting tebuleh,,I make much better.

Hubby’s got 4 tiny kibbee pieces,,almost burnt on the outside,,still cold on the inside,,,no rice,,no noodles,,just a spoonful of lettuce and tomatoe. I got 6 grape leaves,,,no rice,,no noodles,,,no nothing. Although the grape leaves had a good flavor,,some of the leaves were very tough to eat,,,you have to use young and tender grape leaves in order for it to be tender and really flavorful. I can’t see the college crowd going here for a dinner that affordable or would fill the person up either. Our bill was well over $30,,,,for almost no food,,,will wait to go back to Metro Detroit area for really well prepared mediteranian food that gives plenty more with auto sides such as rice,,ect.

People found this by searching for: La Pita Allendale, La Pita In Allendale, Lapita Fresh Allendale, La Pita Fresh Allendale, La Pita Allendale, Mi, La Pita Menu Allendale, La Pita Allendale Menu, and Middle Eastern Food Allendale.

Peppino's Pizza