Call 340 W Grand Ave
Escondido, CA 92025-2606
Neighborhoods: Central Escondido

Cuisine: Mexican, Diner, Latin American

Pros
"Food selection and flavors are excellent. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I've been going there for 15 years. Love them. "
Cons
"I don't recall anything negative that I've encountered. "
Comments
"My favorite restaurant!"
La Tapatia 5.0
May 14, 2009

La Tapitia

As far as my family is concerned,this Mexican Restaurant is number one. We have been loyal customers for many,many years. The quality of food has never changed. The staff is very friendly & helpful & the prices reasonable. Highly…
La Tapatia 4.0
April 26, 2009

Good Mexican food!

La Tapatia has been in Escondido since I was in grade school! (and that was a long time ago!) I can remember when it was just a little green building! The food has always been good and portions are always generous. The tostadas taste as…
La Tapatia 4.0
December 2, 2008

More Good Mexican

We like to go there for breakfast sometimes as well as lunch or dinner. There is a good Mexican atmosphere. The menu has enough items to satisfy almost anyone. The portions are good and are served hot. The prices are reasonable.

Mexican Diner Latin American

La Tapatia  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/06/2013 - A diner from Riverside, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food selection and flavors are excellent. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I've been going there for 15 years. Love them. '
    Cons: 'I don't recall anything negative that I've encountered. '
    Comments: 'My favorite restaurant!'
  • 08/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: La Tapatia Escondido Mexican Restaurant, La Tapatia Restaurant Escondido, Menu For La Tapatia In Escindido, La Tapatia Escondido Ca, La Tapatia Escondido, Owners Of La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant, Escondido Ca, La Tapatia Restaurant In Escondido, La Tapatia Escondido Menu, and La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant Escondido, Ca.