LA Tolteca

302-636-9484

1724 W Newport Pike ( )

Stanton, DE 19804-3540

Description: LA Tolteca is a Mexican, Lunch, and French restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Dinner, Lunch, French, Chicken, American, Takeout, Good For Kids, Good for groups, and Latin American
  • 143 dishes entered by diners at LA Tolteca

Reviews for LA Tolteca

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by natree
LA Tolteca

went in hungry, left angry , still hungry.

I was very disappointed, the food was horrible, I could not even eat my meal I actually only took one bite , and could not take another. This is supposed to be a Mexican restaurant, I have never had enchilada ‘s with American cheese, It was awful. The service was not very good either, I don’t know how they have stayed in business so long.Three of us ate there and only one dish was even edible. What a waste of money and time. We had to pay, tip, leave and go eat elsewhere.

Enchiladas Supreme

HORRIBLE, not edible, at all!!!

July 25, 2003

Great food

This place isn't fancy, but the food is consistently excellent. Go to the one on Route 202 just north of I-95, Thursday nights they have a Mariachi band, and Mondays are 1/2 price Margheritas. I've been to a bunch of Mexican restaurants…

LA Tolteca is located near the cities of Marshallton, Newport, Lower Christiana, Pike Creek, and Pike Creek Central Kirkwood.
People found this by searching for: La Tolteca Stanton Delaware, La Tonalteca Stanton, La Tolteca Stanton De, What Business Owns La Tonalteca In Christiana De, La Tolteca Newport De, La Tonalteca Newport De, La Tolteca Newport, and La Tolteca Stanton.

Link to LA Tolteca