Call 201 N Madison Ave
Greenwood, IN 46142-3633

Cuisine: Italian, European, Pizza

La Trattoria Italian Restaurant is a Italian, European, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Wonderful home made pastas and great steaks, very good wine list great desserts too. Very friendly and helpful."
"Nice atmosphere!"
"Delicious steaks and Italian.. Dessert was excellent"
"Steak"
Cons
"A bit noisy when the place is full, "
"Noise level"
Comments
"My wife and I love this place. We do not go anywhere else for great pasta."
ruffruff3 photo

ruffruff3

Fishers, IN
La Trattoria Italian Restaurant 1.0

Anniversary no no

After my husband selected this steak house for our special nite, We had a reservation and still waited almost 30 minutes for a table. It was a very stressful nite. Bad server, loud, yelling and we could hear swearing from the kitchen. The owners were obviously there and could not have cared less. A real disappointment! We were lead to believe that this was a nice place. The food was good, but that was about it.

odell photo

odell

Greenwood, IN
La Trattoria Italian Restaurant 2.0

long wait

We unfortunetly had to wait so long for everything. supposedly out ticket got mixed up. Horrible 1st impression. Mgmt. new I was aggrevated, and never followed up. Everyone seen us sitting there for ever. not great

lasagne

La Trattoria Italian Restaurant 1
July 21, 2012

Needs Anger Management. I Witnessed the proprietor verbally attack a nearby table and threaten physical violence. I'm not sure what the original dispute was over but the patrons affirmed numerous times that they would cover the bill, they…

Italian European Pizza

La Trattoria Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Trattoria Greenwood, In, La Trattoria Greenwood Indiana, La Trattoria Italian Restaurant Greenwood In, La Trattoria Greenwood In, La Trattoria Greenwood Menu, La Trattoria Greenwood Indiana Menu, La Trattoria Greenwood, La Trattoria Restaurant Greenwood Menu, and La Trattoria Italian Restaurant Greenwood, In.