Aug 1 - Sep 1, 2014 196 restaurants with special menus during Houston Restaurant Week!

La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge

1.0 rating over 1 review

832-770-4392

14520 Memorial Dr. ( )

Houston, TX 77079

Neighborhoods: Energy Corridor

Description: La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 1 dish entered by diners at La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge

Reviews for La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge

La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge

I would never go back!

The environment is nice but I refuse to go back. I order two drinks and they were extremely weak, so on my second round of drinks I asked could they please make the drinks a little stronger. Got the second round of drinks and they tasted just the same, very weak. The guy swiped my card before telling me how much he was charging me and after I asked, he said he charged $40 to my card for TWO DRINKS! TWO WEAK DRINKS!!! I couldn’t even say anything because the receipt printed out but I was beyond upset. He says we had doubles but it wasn’t! It tasted the same and was in the same size glasses. Ive called several times to speak with someone but no body will return my calls. I would never return there.

2 drinks

Very weak

La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: La Vie Fusion Bistro & Lounge, La Vie Fusion Bistro, La Vie Bistros, La Vie Fusion Houston, La Vie Fusion Bistro & Lounge Reviews, La Vie Fusion Bistro And Lounge, La Vie Fusion Bistro & Lounge Houston, Laviefusionbistro, and La Vie Fusion Bistro Lounge.

Thai Jasmine Restaurant