La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge

14520 Memorial Dr.
Houston, TX 77079

Neighborhoods: Energy Corridor
Cuisine: Bistro, Fusion

La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge is a Bistro and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Candiegurl photo

Candiegurl

Houston, TX
La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge 1.0

I would never go back!

The environment is nice but I refuse to go back. I order two drinks and they were extremely weak, so on my second round of drinks I asked could they please make the drinks a little stronger. Got the second round of drinks and they tasted just the same, very weak. The guy swiped my card before telling me how much he was charging me and after I asked, he said he charged $40 to my card for TWO DRINKS! TWO WEAK DRINKS!!! I couldn’t even say anything because the receipt printed out but I was beyond upset. He says we had doubles but it wasn’t! It tasted the same and was in the same size glasses. Ive called several times to speak with someone but no body will return my calls. I would never return there.

2 drinks

Very weak

Bistro Fusion

La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/23/2013 - A diner from Claremore, OK tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
La Vie Fusion Bistro and Lounge is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: La Vie Fusion Bistro Houston, La Vie Bistro Houston, La Vie Fusion Bistro And Lounge, La Vie Fusion Houston, La Vie Fusion Bistro, La Vie Fusion Bistro & Lounge, La Vie Fusion Bistro & Lounge Reviews, and La Vie Fusion Bistro & Lounge Houston.