Call 24201 W 7 Mile Rd
Detroit, MI 48219-1608
Neighborhoods: Redford

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Steakhouse, Steak

Laffrey's Steaks On-the-hearth is a Szechuan/Cantonese, Steakhouse, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast"
Keera photo

Keera

Southfield, MI
Laffrey's Steaks On-the-hearth 2.0

How Not To Provide Good Customer Satisfaction

Its approx. 1:10am and instead of me sleeping, I’m typing a review on my use to be favorite resturant. My fiance’ and I has always loved Laffery’s food as well as the service. We have spent on a average of 200.00 or more at this estabishment. However, today we decieded to bring our three children along with us. Sorry to say but today has been the worse service ever. We arrive at the resturant at 9:31. We did not get our food until 10:52. Not only did it take forever to get our food, but or appetizers took so long that we told our server to cancel the order. When we got our main dish, my fiance and I filet migion was over done, and we specificly asked for medium well. Our server only gave us our inital drinks and never came back to see if we needed anything else. So, then we asked for the manager and it took him 20 minutes before he came to our table. I spoke with the manager about our issues, and he asked what could he do for our inconviences. He offered us a dessert, my fiance and I declined. However, the children accepted. We ordered a to go order, and BOY WAS IT TERRIBLE!!!!! The chicken and vegtables were dried out and not to mention it looked as though they just threw it together. The manager ended up giving us a percentage of the bill, however, not to say the least we were so disappointed that we just wanted to get up and walk out. I have never been so disappointed with my food as well as the service. I hope that this never happens to anyone else. I think after today, I will take my money where it will be appreciated. Sorry Laffery’s but you food, service, and customer satisfaction has greatly declined.

Surf and Turf

Crab leg was good, but the filet migon was over cooked and dry.

Chicken dish

Chicken was dry and vegtable was overcooked. It looked as though the cook was ready to go home.

Surf and Turf

The lobster was ok. However, the filet migion was overcooked and dry.

Chicken breast strips

This dish was purchased for the kids and this was the only dish that came to the table right.

Laffrey's Steaks On-the-hearth 5.0
February 12, 2008

Wonderful!

My boyfriend took me here to celebrate Valentine's Day (we went a few days early to avoid crowds). He had been here before with friends, and they all thought the food was excellent. \r The wine list was extensive, and I loved the…
Laffrey's Steaks On-the-hearth 1.0
March 22, 2007

The food was average, the service was terrible.

I took my wife here on Valentine's day. It was almost an hour to be served "they ran out of various items". Service was poor at best, the waitress seemed like she would much rather be somewhere else. The food was okay, not great. I called…

Szechuan/Cantonese Steakhouse Steak
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

Laffrey's Steaks On-the-hearth  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/29/2013 - A diner from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/14/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast'
  • 11/17/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Laffrey's Steaks On-the-hearth is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Lafferty's Steak House Michigan, John Lafferty Redford, Laffrey's Steaks On The Hearth, Laffery’s Steak Houses, Lafferys Steak House, Lafferty Restaurant, Laffreys Restaurant Redford Mi, Laferties Steak Michigan, and Lafferty's Steak House Detroit.